Ebay Daily Deal: Xbox Live 12-Month Gold Subscription Card

Generally I would agree with eBay items moving to auction section, but this buy.com's eBay marketplace and not an auction. It is pretty much the same as buying the item from buy.com

Also, it is a deal of the day.

I didn't realize eBay had Deals of the Day. Awesome find, in for one and I might pick some up for friends if they want them. Thanks!

[quote name='habloc']Generally I would agree with eBay items moving to auction section, but this buy.com's eBay marketplace and not an auction. It is pretty much the same as buying the item from buy.com

Also, it is a deal of the day.[/QUOTE]

Like I said, this deal was posted in Hot Deals two times. And was moved two times. I am just trying to show the OP so he won't make this mistake next time.

[quote name='almasy82']Difference is deal of the day. Not regular crap. With cashback it is $25.75 from a major online store. If you don't think these belongs in hot deals I have no idea what is.[/QUOTE]

Whats cashback?

i picked one up for me and another for a friend. my current sub runs out next month but i'll probably wait until fall/winter to use this card

[quote name='rdogg1026']Like I said, this deal was posted in Hot Deals two times. And was moved two times. I am just trying to show the OP so he won't make this mistake next time.[/QUOTE]

Those were moved before the deal was live, before we knew that it was thousands available at a BIN price from a major internet retailer. This might technically violate the letter of the law, but certainly not the spirit of the law. There is an obvious difference between this and traditional eBay auctions that belong in the other forum.

[quote name='QiG']Is it stackable when you redeem these.. as in could I buy 2 now and be set for the next two years?[/QUOTE]

yes stackable - dont go past 3 yrs.

Great post i wouldnt have seen it in the auction thread. i got mine

This is an amazing deal - keep it in the main forums! Bought 2 (using 8% bing and 2% ebaybucks promos for 10% off- just enough to cover California sales tax), thanks OP.

Also, the quantity is dropping at a steady rate.. ~850 sold in the first hour.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='shieryda']Seller has a lot of negatives in the past month.[/QUOTE]

130 when compared to 46000 positive feedback during that same time frame isn't really that many. Buy.com is legit, don't worry.

to use bing cashback. Create an account. Search xbox in search engine click the link that says ebay 8% cashback. Click the daily deal on ebay. Buy enjoy

Grabbed 2 for the xbox I don't have yet (pending the amazon trade-in promotion). Good stuff, ~2000 left when I ordered, so they are going quick.

Thanks for this. Yesterday I bought a 1 year card through the costco 33.99 deal, and will be returning it tonight.
I also signed up for the Bing cashback before making the purchase and found it a bit awkward to make sure I was doing it right. I eventually saw the 8% cashback on top of the ebay page and had the cashback button after the purchase page. If someone could slap together a how-to for people new to the bing cashback I'm sure it would be appreciated.

edit:
This:
[quote name='almasy82']to use bing cashback. Create an account. Search xbox in search engine click the link that says ebay 8% cashback. Click the daily deal on ebay. Buy enjoy[/QUOTE]
Thank you as well!

[quote name='almasy82']to use bing cashback. Create an account. Search xbox in search engine click the link that says ebay 8% cashback. Click the daily deal on ebay. Buy enjoy[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

Thanks OP. I had $9 in my PayPal left from previous cash backs. I paid $18, and will get $2 back later. :)

Glad I jumped on this deal. Now all I have to do is either make a wireless access point or hope my dog doesn't chew the next long ethernet cable I have connected to my 360. I didn't realize that there was an eBay daily deal as well.

MA Sales tax:US $1.40

1221199222893.jpg

In for 5 at the last minute. Was debating this all morning, then decided to pull the trigger with 70 left. After completing the sale, they were gone! The reason why I didn't see the ad for cashback, was because I didn't know Adblock in Firefox had to be disabled. Worked fine in IE.

Sup guys...for those of you who missed it,,I have 12 month Codes for sale for 25$...before purchace i can even take pics of the card before "peeling" the cardboard and sending you the codes in the email....Ive got a bunch but im new to this site so I know it might be hard to gain some peoples trust....PM me with any questions or if you wanna grab a code or two..

Thanks

[quote name='cflo']Sup guys...for those of you who missed it,,I have 12 month Codes for sale for 25$...before purchace i can even take pics of the card before "peeling" the cardboard and sending you the codes in the email....Ive got a bunch but im new to this site so I know it might be hard to gain some peoples trust....PM me with any questions or if you wanna grab a code or two..

Thanks[/QUOTE]

just curious how have you obtained these cards? 50% off retail is incredibly suspicious

Ive seen them on ebay and other sites for 20$-25$ many times. Even less. If you dig around you can really find yourself a good deal. Especially if you buy a lot of codes or points at a time. Retail stores are VASTLY overpriced. Did you want to grab a code?

bread's done
Back