eBay Deal of the Day: Mario Kart w/ Wheel $30 free shipping

Thanks! Mario Kart Wii for $29.99 with free shipping is a fantastic deal. Normal price on Buy.com with shipping would usually be $51.15. I've been waiting a long time for a decent price on this. I wanted it since it was released but I've never seen cheap deals on it until today.

Awesome, this is the price I was waiting for. Better decide if you want this quick, only 600 left!!

Use Microsoft Cash Back for 8% more off. Search Ipod under bing.com, click on ebay link. Once you see the cashback icon on top, then open the Mario Kart webpage with the ebay open in another tab. Make sure you see the icon when you use the buy it now. Must use paypal for this though. $2.40 cashback for me.

This should be moved back to the main deals forum, since it's through buy.com anyway. Otherwise a lot of people will miss this great deal.

[quote name='habloc']Awesome, this is the price I was waiting for. Better decide if you want this quick, only 600 left!![/QUOTE]

Down below 400 now.

My sister was going to buy this last month for 49.99, but I told her I'd find it cheaper and to give me a few weeks. LoL. Thanks OP, you saved her a Jackson. :)

[quote name='rdogg1026']It's an auction deal for the 100th time.[/QUOTE]

How is this an "auction deal"? An "auction" by definition (courtesy of dictionary.com) is:
" a publicly held sale at which property or goods are sold to the highest bidder."

There is no bidder or bidding in this case. Just because its on a well known auction site does not make this an "auction deal". It's sold through a store and is no different then if you were to buy it directly from a dedicated store site.

[quote name='ziutek']How is this an "auction deal"? An "auction" by definition (courtesy of dictionary.com) is:
" a publicly held sale at which property or goods are sold to the highest bidder."

There is no bidder or bidding in this case. Just because its on a well known auction site does not make this an "auction deal". It's sold through a store and is no different then if you were to buy it directly from a dedicated store site.[/QUOTE]

I totally agree. I would have never found it if it was originally in the auction section. So thank you for misposting it to the Video Game Deal section where I still say it should belong ;)

[quote name='ziutek']How is this an "auction deal"? An "auction" by definition (courtesy of dictionary.com) is:

There is no bidder or bidding in this case. Just because its on a well known auction site does not make this an "auction deal". It's sold through a store and is no different then if you were to buy it directly from a dedicated store site.[/QUOTE]

Why was it moved then, Einstein?

Probably because the moderators lack an understanding of what an auction is?
Labeling an non-auction an auction makes no sense and only takes away exposure from the deal to people who would never visit the auction section of the forums.

At the very least the moderators should clarify this strange and non-sensible anomaly in the site rules if they want to further prevent such "misplaced" threads.

[quote name='ziutek']Probably because the moderators lack an understanding of what an auction is?
Labeling an non-auction an auction makes no sense and only takes away exposure from the deal to people who would never visit the auction section of the forums.[/QUOTE]

I don't see your forum, do you mind linking me to it?

[quote name='rdogg1026']I don't see your forum, do you mind linking me to it?[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about? I never mentioned anything about my forum?

[quote name='ziutek']What are you talking about? I never mentioned anything about my forum?[/QUOTE]

Well you seem to know all about thread placement, and where deals should go so you must obviously own a forum.

And you said the Mods don't know what they're doing so show us how much better you do it on your site.

[quote name='rdogg1026']Well you seem to know all about thread placement, and where deals should go so you must obviously own a forum.

And you said the Mods don't know what they're doing so show us how much better you do it on your site.[/QUOTE]

I just want an explanation of the reasoning behind moving the forum. To me it does not make any sense. I don't mean to be attacking the moderators, and I'm sorry if it came out that way, I just want clarification on the reasoning.

[quote name='ziutek']I just want an explanation of the reasoning behind moving the forum. To me it does not make any sense. I don't mean to be attacking the moderators, and I'm sorry if it came out that way, I just want clarification on the reasoning.[/QUOTE]

It's not that I care if you bash the Mods or not, but you obviously don't understand thread placement.

[quote name='rdogg1026']It's not that I care if you bash the Mods or not, but you obviously don't understand thread placement.[/QUOTE]

You're right, I obviously I don't understand thread placement but only because it wasn't explained clearly anywhere on the site. I only want a clarification on why it was moved, so that I can prevent further "misposts". As of now, no one has yet to explain why it was moved. Can you clearly explain it to me, since you seem so persistent in defending the thread placement?

Plain and simple, if the moderators wanted more forum visitors to see this extremely limited time deal instead of just adhering to auction thread classification semantics, they SHOULD have left it in the deals forum. Luckily, the "moved" link stays for a while, so most that were there should have seen it in time.

IMO, the auction section is for every random 1 of a kind auction deal that might be hot, not for large scale sales from a retailer like buy.com.

[quote name='rdogg1026']It's an auction deal for the 100th time.[/QUOTE]

I originally posted this here, in the auction section. That was someone else's post in the wrong section. I've been here a while, I know where stuff goes.

Congrats to everyone who got the deal! Deal is dead, someone should probably lock the thread. :)

bread's done
Back