eBay Deal of the Day - Playstation 3D Gaming Display Bundle $299

luck3yone

CAGiversary!
Pretty good deal...
I have a vizio 26" I got at Walmart electronics extravaganza a few years back for $198 that i love for gaming, but I might just bite on this for the 3d.
I've heard the display looks pretty sick with all the right settings, possibly one of the best out there for Ps3 players. Not to mention it's about the perfect size for intense gaming. (I prefer a smaller screen)
The included Games do come sealed in the box. Easy resell for a bit more of a discount. I dunno, maybe it's not a fantastic deal - but I'm sure you guys will let me know soon enough!

Playstation 3D Gaming Display Bundle

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Playstation-3D-Gaming-Display-Bundle-/320897860105

3 good games, pretty nice. Tv is a bit small but for the price it would be great for a bedroom or dorm. As for those on the fence about 3d just give it a try. It's fricken amazing, especially the PS2 collections they have on ps3 like ico/shadow and God of war origins.

[quote name='MikeHoncho']3 good games, pretty nice. Tv is a bit small but for the price it would be great for a bedroom or dorm. As for those on the fence about 3d just give it a try. It's fricken amazing, especially the PS2 collections they have on ps3 like ico/shadow and God of war origins.[/QUOTE]

It is a bit small, but for some games I prefer a smaller screen - fast paced games like Call of Duty seem to be better for me on a smaller screen. I do highly suggest to bite the 3d bullet though - it's a pretty sweet feature.

You might want to update the OP to reflect that fact that it comes with 3 games, instead of just 1. I've never heard of the display coming with both Uncharted 3 and Killzone 3 in addition to Motorstorm, so this is the best deal yet that's appeared on eBay. :D

it would be an even sweeter deal if they threw in an extra pair of 3d glasses... then i'd say that's the best deal i've seen on this. ;)

GameStop is giving an extra pair of glasses and a copy of MLB 12 instead of Uncharted 3 and Killzone 3 if you're interested in that instead. The GameStop deal runs until early June.

[quote name='MikeHoncho']3 good games, pretty nice. Tv is a bit small but for the price it would be great for a bedroom or dorm. As for those on the fence about 3d just give it a try. It's fricken amazing, especially the PS2 collections they have on ps3 like ico/shadow and God of war origins.[/QUOTE]

I'm not trying to downplay this deal, but Motorstorm Apocalypse is a bad game and a bad racer. And this is coming from someone who thought Pacific Rift was one of the best racers of this generation. The physics are off (to me), the crap they have going on horribly detracts from being able to actually race, and the track layouts are awful. The 3D is decent, however.

Still, I assume if you want this setup you can dump it off to gamestop or best buy for a few bucks. Uncharted 3 and Killzone 3 are great games. Killzone's 3D is superb. Uncharted 3's 3D is pretty good but it flickers and stretches a little bit to my eye, and there's some ghosting here and there.

[quote name='Crimson Mist']I'd get it but it's not wall mountable, as far as I've heard. And also the TV doesn't come with a remote. :([/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure it's not a TV, it's just a monitor, so most people will be sitting 2-3 feet away from it. I sure as hell wouldn't sit any farther away from a 24" monitor.

bread's done
Back