eBay DOTD: Pink Ribbon DS Lite, $100 Free Shipping

Why is Best Buy selling on eBay? Am I missing something here? Anyway, it's a great deal for this price. I remember Amazon had these for the same price last Black Friday.

[quote name='mxpowar']Why is Best Buy selling on eBay? Am I missing something here? Anyway, it's a great deal for this price. I remember Amazon had these for the same price last Black Friday.[/QUOTE]

best buy sells alot of outlet/used/refurb/broken items through ebay. unfortunately, they sell them through dealtree which is a company with a very poor track record. although now dealtree is owned by best buy, so i dont know maybe they have improved

thanks OP. Mom wanted one badly to replace the one she broke and she needed a good deal. This'll do perfectly, especially with the 8% cashback.

bestbuy and improved in the same sentence?
151l1259.jpg

[quote name='mxpowar']Why is Best Buy selling on eBay? Am I missing something here? Anyway, it's a great deal for this price. I remember Amazon had these for the same price last Black Friday.[/QUOTE]

why not. ebay gets so much exposure, might as well put it up on ebay too.

funny cuz i just saw another post about it, nobody else seems to argue that its not a deal?? HOW IS IT NOT A DEAL? 30 bucks off? ITS A BUY IT NOW, FREE SHIPPING....EXPLAIN?

[quote name='Nohbdy']Doesn't matter. It's still an auction.[/QUOTE]

whats your problem dude the guy is try to help people get a ds even if it is pink for cheap and buy it now's are fine

i don't see a problem with this. it's a buy it now from BEST BUY OUTLET. this is as good as ordering from their website.

[quote name='Assau1tedCracka']funny cuz i just saw another post about it, nobody else seems to argue that its not a deal?? HOW IS IT NOT A DEAL? 30 bucks off? ITS A BUY IT NOW, FREE SHIPPING....EXPLAIN?[/QUOTE]

if you saw another post about it then thats even worse, cuz that means you just made a repost, lol.

[quote name='Assau1tedCracka']i saw it afterwards....[/QUOTE]

thats why its called a repost. youre suppose to check for duplicate threads before you make a post on a deal. its the only way to keep clutter to a minimum.

bread's done
Back