[eBay] Drive_Shaft's eBay: SMG2 (sealed), Bad Company 2, more!

Drive_Shaft

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
Currently selling a few games (and HD webcam) on e-Bay. All my auctions start out at $.99 and have a Buy It Now option. I try to look around on e-Bay first to make sure my Buy It Now option is cheaper then the rest.

Shipping is basic - I'll ship first class mail via USPS, all my games cost $3 for shipping which will pay for the padded envelope and the cost to ship down at the post office.

Unless if my items are bought sooner, all these items posted below are set to end this Monday morning. Hoping to use the money from this to buy Green Day: Rock Band when it releases Tuesday!

--------------------------------------------

Super Mario Galaxy 2
Condition: Brand new, factory sealed
Starting Price: $.99
Buy It Now: $40.00
Shipping Cost: $3.00
Description: Pre-ordered the game, but the shipping got delayed... I got impatient, so I just went out and bought the game new. Nothing wrong with it, just trying to get most of my money back from the pre-ordered copy. :p
Stock photo used on e-Bay, due to laziness. Will take picture upon request.

-----------

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Reflex Edition (Wii)
Condition: Bought used, complete
Buy It Now: $20.00
Description: Bought used from local game store a couple months ago for $30.00, game is still complete and shows no scratches, works perfectly fine. Used sticker is still on the cover, but it can probably come off pretty easy.

SOLD!

-----------

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Xbox 360)
Condition: Bought used, complete
Buy It Now: $38.00
Description: Bought this used from Game Stop a little over a month ago for $55.00. The game is complete, works great, the back of the case shows a little wear and tear. The VIP code has already been used (not by me, unfortunately).

-----------

Microsoft HD (720p) LifeCam Cinema
Condition: Like new
Buy It Now: $45.00
Shipping Cost: $5.00
Description: Amazing quality webcam - HD (720p) with a built-in microphone. Captures sound wonderfully. Used once on Omegle a couple months ago, originally bought from Staples for about $70. Easy to set up. Can also capture pictures and video in great HD quality.

bread's done
Back