eBay: Factory Sealed Gold Zelda DS Bundle - BIN Price $240, Bidding starts at $.99

ProtoEXE88

CAGiversary!
First off, this is my own auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250264336192

I originally snagged this on Black Friday, hoping to sell my own white DS... but then I got lazy and it just kind of sat there until now. Recently I've been interested in getting one of the Lime DS' from Europe, or an Ice Blue one from there or Japan.

All the information is in the listing, but I'll repeat some of it here.

This item was available for that one day only (Black Friday 2007), and will never be shipped by Nintendo again (AFAIK). eBay and other online marketplaces are the only places you can find these things now, so they're pretty rare.

Factory sealed, includes Zelda Phantom Hourglass, etc etc.

I can take more pictures of the box if necessary, just PM me if you're interested, or PM me for questions.

7 day auction, ends next Friday at 8PM EST.

And if a CAG wins the auction, I'll throw in a bonus game, just PM me your eBay/CAG name if you win the auction, haven't decided on the game yet, could be a random sealed game I have or a used one.

And if a CAG buys it at the BIN price, I'll give you a choice of a few games, some sealed, some not, and they're not crap either (IE games that end in Z or a sports game).

Hell yeah it is, it exceeded my expectations a while ago, I would've been happy just breaking even with it, just to get some more money in my bank account.

bread's done
Back