eBay: Fatal Frame II DC, Karaoke Revolution, Psychonauts, Tales of the Abyss, & more!

eclisis

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Hi guys,
Most of the notables are in the title, but I've got a little bit of everything up:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZlanynQQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0

Most of this batch is random stuff that I found at Wally World. There's also some Geneon/Funi anime DVDs with artboxes and junk in there too. Auctions end on Sunday, April 6th. CAG shipping discount for US residents: $1 off of shipping or I'll waive the additional shipping costs if you win multiple items. I'll work something out for you international folks. ^^ Thanks for looking!

Um, I hadn't really thought of that...I can knock $1 off of shipping or waive the additional shipping costs if you win multiple items (this is for US residents only...I'll work something else out with you international folks ;)). I know that's not too exciting, but I'm kinda broke like everyone else, it seems. *sweat*

Thanks!

Speaking of watchers though, I'm always surprised at which items get watched the most because they're never the ones I would have guessed. I suppose I have a lot of people who are just interested in how much the stuff is gonna go for. *shrugs*

Found more stuff in my black hole of a closet, so I updated title and first post with new auction info and CAG discount. Thanks! ^^

bread's done
Back