eBay: Final Fantasy VII

So Play The Violins

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...10011689050&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

I'm auctioning off a used but great condition copy of FFVII. If you win the auction and are from CAG, let me know and I'll ship Media Mail in the USA for free.
Check out the other auctions I have up for espresso machines, records, shirts, and a WAVE Radio pedestal. Thanks.

EDIT: In light of your comments, it couldn't hurt to mention here as well that it is the GH version. No surprises at all now.

Is that a reprint or something? I bought FF7 the day it first came out, and my discs were white. The ones pictured are silver, kinda like normal CDs.

[quote name='Dezuria']Is that a reprint or something? I bought FF7 the day it first came out, and my discs were white. The ones pictured are silver, kinda like normal CDs.[/quote]
Maybe because its a GH? He doesn't mention that in the title, but he does in the item description. Not mentioning GH in the title is a little sneaky, but that's why we should all read the item descriptions.

TBW

PS Also not showing the outside of the box where the ugly green stripe is in the photo is pretty sneaky. This guy definately wants to dump a GH version to somone thinking they are getting a black label.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']He never said it wasn't greatest hits, LOL sneaky![/quote]

He does say its greatest hits in the description, just the auction title and picture are misleading.

On the other hand, if you are looking for black label and buy this item, then you get what you deserve. My opinion is if you don't know the difference, then you shouldn't bitch when the GH version arrives on your doorstop.

TBW

how is that sneaky? the first sentence of his description says it's GH. anyone who bids on an auction title and picture only deserve to lose their money.

Exactly. I'm not trying to rip anyone off. Honestly, as soon as the auction was up someone bid on it and I freaked out thinking I forgot to mention it was the GH version, but it's right there in the first sentence. Sneaky? Maybe.

This was a good time for a bump, anyway. 2 days-ish left! Let me know if you guys buy any of the auctions. PM me here if you win and I'll give you free Media Mail shipping to the USA.

bread's done
Back