Ebay flooded with halo 3

kevzik

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Are people really trying to make money off the regular version? There are sooo many on there right now an it really makes general 360 game browsing a pain. People can walk in stores and find them easily. Fools.

Yeah, I saw a guy with a listing that had a pic of about 60 standard editions in two piles. I wanted to rip his uterus out with my own hands, that slimy bastard.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Yeah, I saw a guy with a listing that had a pic of about 60 standard editions in two piles. I wanted to rip his uterus out with my own hands, that slimy bastard.[/QUOTE]

Why, though? It's not like he's taking anything away from anyone. I saw piles of these at CC and GS Thursday night. Now, if he had piles of the Legendary editions that might be worth getting upset over ;).

Although it does make you wonder how anyone could get that many AND expect to make a profit. You almost have to be a bit suspicious of his source.

[quote name='io']Why, though? It's not like he's taking anything away from anyone. I saw piles of these at CC and GS Thursday night. Now, if he had piles of the Legendary editions that might be worth getting upset over ;).

Although it does make you wonder how anyone could get that many AND expect to make a profit. You almost have to be a bit suspicious of his source.[/quote]

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. There are very little people who are willing to pay 3600 dollars, plus tax, in a gamble to get retail back on each

what gets me is that there are people paying more than retail for this on ebay, when the game can be found everywhere.

He may have ordered a bulk lot at wholesale price to try to make a little profit. Still seems fishy though.

[quote name='io']Is this the one you guys were talking about?

http://cgi.ebay.com/100-New-Halo-3-Xbox-360-2-3-days-Priority-Guarantee_W0QQitemZ300155623969QQihZ020QQcategoryZ62053QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Note, it ended at $76 for a regular edition. Very strange - something's going on there.

Though here he had another end at just $46:

http://cgi.ebay.com/100-New-Halo-3-Xbox-360-2-3-days-Priority-Guarantee_W0QQitemZ300155445399QQihZ020QQcategoryZ62053QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem[/quote]

lol, I like how first class mail is more expensive than priority

bread's done
Back