eBay - Gamecube Bundle and Zelda Master Quest (Pics!)

Kirra

CAGiversary!
Hi guys, check out my auctions if you're interested in buying a Gamecube Bundle or Zelda Masterquest. I'll take $5 off shipping for the bundle or $2 off shipping for the game if a CAG wins! Thanks =]!

Gamecube Bundle
- Jet Black Box (Console is Platinum), cables and power
- 1 Nintendo Wired Controller
- 1 Memory Card 59 blocks
- 4 Games: Metroid Prime, Windwaker, Viewtiful Joe, and Urbz

Zelda: Ocarina of Time + Master Quest
- Disc, case, and instruction booklet

Hey guys the auction ends in three days... the bids are kinda low. Is anyone interested? I would really hate to let these two auctions sell for a low price :cry:! Remember, I'll take $5 off shipping for the bundle or $2 off shipping for the game if a CAG wins!

I pretty much have everything in that auction, except for the Urbz... but I will say from previous experience that the most bidding people do is in the final hours of the auction.

[quote name='spooie_redux']I pretty much have everything in that auction, except for the Urbz... but I will say from previous experience that the most bidding people do is in the final hours of the auction.[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up. I'm new at selling on eBay (bought a few things before though), but I'm worried that they won't sell for much cause of the low amount of watchers and low amount of bids so far. I hope they'll sell for a fair amount :bouncy:!

Hey guys, less than 24hrs left for Zelda Master Quest! PM me if you're the winner! Thanks!!

bread's done
Back