Ebay help please

bil4ltool

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
I'm only asking here because ebay never emails back, or takes days to email back, and I'm confused as to what to do.

So, I'm selling a Rush ticket to the Las Vegas show on May 10th. The guy who won the auction lives in Utah and asked if I could overnight the ticket to him so he could have it for the show (obviously). I agreed and added $10 to the paypal invoice. He sends the paypal payment through echeck, which is brilliant considering it won't clear til the 12th. The guy has 4 feedback and there's no way I'm shipping out to someone with uncleared payment. I told him he needs to resubmit an instant payment, but I'm afraid he's not going to.

If this happens I won't have time to relist the ticket and get it out in time. What can I do in this situation? I have a feeling I'm out the face value of the ticket if this moron ends up not paying. Any help?

I'd refund his payment of the echeck and tell him to resubmit his payment via instant transfer.. (god damn echecks piss me off!)

or you could hold on to his echeck and tell him to send another payment, and then you'll refund his E-check. this way if he never send the instant payment, at least on teh 12th you'll have your money, weather he got the ticket or not. its sort of crappy, but its his fault for paying via the slowest payment known to mankind...

Refund the echeck and relist it as a 1 day listing asap.

If he pays instantly before the listing closes you can always cancel any bids and cancel the listing then send it to him.

That's what I'd do in this situation.

[quote name='bil4ltool']Can I leave this guy bad feedback for pulling a jackass move like this?[/quote]

I think you should resolve the matter before you do that. If he leaves you negative in retaliation, you get stuck with it.

bread's done
Back