Ebay instant win game

[quote name='BryceDraven']I rather not get spam, I already get like 20 spam e-mails a day. XD[/quote]

YEah me too..........

damn im a instant loser, again.

Sorry you're not an instant winner.

Come back each day through September 30 for more chances to win.

There probably arent any winners and they just use your email to spam

WOOHOO! I won :applause: . Thank you OP!!

Says I won the "you're not an instant winner" prize. Told me to keep coming back each day through Sept. 30 for more winnings. Man that was cool. Wonder when they'll send my prize. :bouncy:

[quote name='Warner1281']WOOHOO! I won :applause: . Thank you OP!!

Says I won the "you're not an instant winner" prize. Told me to keep coming back each day through Sept. 30 for more winnings. Man that was cool. Wonder when they'll send my prize. :bouncy:[/quote]

haha

oh man, gratz!!:applause:

If I could only be so lucky.

[quote name='Warner1281']WOOHOO! I won :applause: . Thank you OP!!

Says I won the "you're not an instant winner" prize. Told me to keep coming back each day through Sept. 30 for more winnings. Man that was cool. Wonder when they'll send my prize. :bouncy:[/quote]

LUCKY! All i get is the free 25 dollars.

OKay I played this game like 20 times with different email and I have won the game in under 15-20 secs and this game is impossible or either fake and biggest BS ever.

[quote name='Sejad']OKay I played this game like 20 times with different email and I have won the game in under 15-20 secs and this game is impossible or either fake and biggest BS ever.[/QUOTE]

The "game" is nothing more than a way to advertise ebay. It was the same thing with the last ebay express game they had - it's a small interactive promotion, not a game that, when you win, you win prizes. You think that they'd offer 25k for a simple matching game?

Think of it like this. You enter you email and that little code, and ebay already knows if you're an instant winner or not. That's the real game if there ever was one. The matching stuff is just there for fun.

bread's done
Back