eBay: little bit of everything...PS2, XBox, XBox 360, NDS, GBA, GC & more!

eclisis

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Hi guys,
I went to an auction last month (a real one with a paddle and everything) and I won a metric ton worth of games. There's way too much to list here, but I have approximately 400 games for most every system from Atari to XBox 360. I'm still in the process of listing stuff, so be patient with me. Here's the link to my auctions:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZlanynQQhtZ-1QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0

I'm going to offer a slight shipping discount for CAGs as a buying incentive. For U.S CAGs:

For every auction that you win, I will knock $1 off of your shipping costs (e.g. if you win 3 auctions, you get $3 off for shipping). If you win 4+ auctions, I'll ship for free (economy shipping, though I will also offer a discounted Priority Mail shipping to those who would prefer that).

For non-U.S. CAGs, same deal except if you win 4+ auctions, I'll pay for half of the cost of airmail or economy shipping.

You may notice some recent clearance stuff in there. You're just going to have to take my word for it, but the items being listed in this batch came only from the live auction that I attended. Also, I know that a lot of you like to do trades, but these items are strictly for sale and not for trade. The reason is because I am selling these for someone else and that person is interested in money not games.

I tried my best to provide accurate pictures and descriptions, but if anyone happens to notice any fatal errors, I would appreciate it if you could let me know. I will try my best to get the GC, PS2, XBox, and XBox 360 auctions up in the next couple of days. Thanks for looking and happy bidding!

[quote name='Inf^Shini']oh hey, super mario land, I remember secretly playing that game in 4th grade during class :lol:.

Good times :booty:[/quote]

I got the theme music stuck in my head for the rest of the night after I play-tested it. Nostalgia is truly a mysterious thing. :)

Updated the list with GC games and about 1/4 of my PS2 games. Hoping to get the rest of the PS2 stuff up tonight. Thanks for looking everyone! :bouncy:

Finally finished the PS2 auctions! There's some Japanese RPG imports at the end that may be interest to some of you.

Going to start the XBox auctions after a small break from the computer (my critters are hungry and so am I ^^). Thanks!

bread's done
Back