Ebay - Low Prices on 360 Games! *Updated*

SixStringChild

CAG Veteran
I'm assuming this is o.k. to post since I've seen other Ebay deals posted here. I'm selling a few of my games on Ebay. I've never opened them. They are brand new and sealed. I have 100% feedback. All games are for the Xbox 360.

**REVISED**
This is the lowest I can offer them. Any lower and I'd be losing way to much on what I bought them for after Ebay fees.

Turok - $40

Dark Sector - $40

Devil May Cry 4 - $40

Viva Pinata: Party Animals - $10

Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 - $30

Xbox Live Vision Camera - $35 (Free Shipping)

Here's a link to my auctions.

[quote name='lolmister']I'm a CAG newbie and I even knew not to these here. Plus those prices aren't that great.[/quote]

Most of those games are $60 new, so I'd say they are pretty good prices. I posted this in the Auctions Forum as well. However, as I stated, Ebay posts have been posted in the main forum before without being moved to the Auction forum.

[quote name='SixStringChild']Most of those games are $60 new, so I'd say they are pretty good prices. Where is the forum if this isn't it? Why don't you try being helpful. By the way, this forum is for auctions. Ebay is an auction site, how is this not the place to post?[/quote]

Not to thread crap but as a reply to what you said, most of those games are $60 new because that's the MSRP. If you look around here, every one of those games can be found cheaper to a lot cheaper on this very site. You're allowed to set whatever damn price you want to set though but it definitely ain't cheap.

I'm not saying they are the greatest prices ever. I'm just saying they are significantly less than MRSP. A lot of the deals on this site are YMMV, B&M only, or are generally hard to find. This is an easier alternative is all. I'm not here to give some gamer the deal of the century. I paid full price for these games. I'm offering a more than fair price for games that are still sealed, from a seller (me) that has an impeciable feedback history.

After you add in shipping the prices are not any better than going to a used game place and buying it there. Sorry but you are on CheapAssGamer you will have to do better than that for those. Also FYI I got a few of those games off ebay Brand New for cheaper than what you are trying to sell them for. Good Luck Though.

[quote name='NJMane']After you add in shipping the prices are not any better than going to a used game place and buying it there. Sorry but you are on CheapAssGamer you will have to do better than that for those. Also FYI I got a few of those games off ebay Brand New for cheaper than what you are trying to sell them for. Good Luck Though.[/quote]

You could get them used for cheaper. The keyword is used. These are unopened. You probably could find them cheaper on Ebay if you waited around searching all day and crossing your fingers. If that's more preferable, then knock youself out. Otherwise, if you want to make a fair offer, then I'll consider it. Send your offers to [email protected]. If it's reasonable I'll change the price.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Trying to break even/turn profit?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230236534304[/quote]

Is that a crime? If someone bought Call of Duty 4 for $15 from a seller and then turned around and sold it for $30, would you pass on the deal because someone else paid $15? I've got news for you. Not matter how cheap you find a game from a retailer, the store is turning a profit. That's the point. I would ask that if you are not interested in making an offer, please don't be a dick and make stupid comments. I posted my auctions on CAG because I thought it would be cool to involve my fellow gamers, but now I see that is a mistake. For those of you who think the prices suck, that's fantastic, then don't bid, but save your negative comments. It only further perpetuates the negative stereotype that gamers are introverted a-holes.

[quote name='SixStringChild']Is that a crime? If someone bought Call of Duty 4 for $15 from a seller and then turned around and sold it for $30, would you pass on the deal because someone else paid $15? I've got news for you. Not matter how cheap you find a game from a retailer, the store is turning a profit. That's the point. I would ask that if you are not interested in making an offer, please don't be a dick and make stupid comments. I posted my auctions on CAG because I thought it would be cool to involve my fellow gamers, but now I see that is a mistake. For those of you who think the prices suck, that's fantastic, then don't bid, but save your negative comments. It only further perpetuates the negative stereotype that gamers are introverted a-holes.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I'm trying to understand why you even bought these games/items if you're just gonna resell them for the same amount. Fil us/me in?

[quote name='pimpinc333']:rofl:

I'm trying to understand why you even bought these games/items if you're just gonna resell them for the same amount. Fil us/me in?[/quote]

I bought the games with every intention of playing them. I recently bought an apartment and I need all of the extra cash flow I can muster. I figured I could get a better return on my sealed games then my used ones. I've been playing COD 4 so much that I didn't even open these games yet. My goal was to come as close to breaking even as possible. I have lowered the prices again. I can't afford to go any lower. Most of the prices of my auctions are now comparable to an Amazon DOTD. I also have Ghost Recon AWF 2 still sealed if anyone is interested. Thanks.

bread's done
Back