eBay: LoZelda CE,Harvest Moon 64,Super Mario RPG (Closing @ 01:15:32AM PST, 8/11/05)

Amano

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition GC - Complete & Used

This auction is for a used & complete copy of the Legend of Zelda Collectors Edition game for Gamecube, which comes with four games (Legend of Zelda, LoZII: Link's Adventure, LoZ: Ocarina of Time, and LoZ: Majora's Mask) along with bonus material. CONDITION

Case: The game case is the original case available for this and is like new. There are no blemishes of any kind (such as stickers, pinches, warps, tears).

Manual: Instruction manual and original extra incerpts are present. All are in like new condition. The instruction manual has been slightly used, with very minimal wear on the binding (you have to look hard), but that is it.

Disc: Disc label is perfect. No scratch or nick on the top. Disc bottom is clean and plays perfectly.
=================================================

Harvest Moon 64 (N64) - Used & Cart. Only

This auction is for a used & cartridge only copy of the Harvest Moon 64 on the Nintendo 64 console.

CONDITION

Cartridge: The cartridge is in excellent condition. No marks are on the grey outter shell or the label. The contacts inside are spotless and clean as well! Tested and the battery is still operational and no problems with loading the game!
==============================================

Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars (SNES) - Used & Cart. Only

This auction is for a used & cartridge only copy of the Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars on the Super Nintendo (SNES) console.

CONDITION

Cartridge: The cartridge is in Very Good condition. No marks are on the grey outter shell or the back label. The front label shows some wear, but everything is still readable (refer to image). The contacts inside are spotless and clean (a prinstine, shiney blue in fact)! Tested and the battery is still operational and no problems with loading the game!
=================================================

Payment: Will accept PAYPAL and MONEY ORDER only. No exceptions. Contact from buyer within two days of End of Auction is required with notice of payment method. This is just to help clear confusion. Thank you.

Shipping: Will ship to the CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES only. Shipping will be done via USPS Priority Mail services. Shipping Insurance is optional but recommended; ship out without insurance at your own risk. I will not be held responsible.

I hope the pictures included and the descriptions of condition help! I try not to keep any information from buyers. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! I'm more than happy to clear any confusion.
==================================================

Couldn't find my old topic, but here are my new items. Hope I was descriptive enough.

Amazing how much the Harvest Moon jumped to. I sold mine a couple of weeks ago and it only went for $27.

Anyway, free bump for you. Hope the Zelda gets up there.

bread's done
Back