eBay - Mint copy of MK vs DC for PS3 - Starting bid at $19.99

I'm not sure, is there a way to check? (Besides playing the game? I don't have a Wii.)

EDIT: From what I've read, it is the remastered version. But I'm not 100% sure.

I'm not sure if it is or not. Google didn't spit out any good answers. And even if it is Mono, can't you just send the disc in for a replacement?

Same modem I have now I had to buy another one when mine actually got struck by lighting, and it is true there not cheap. I may get that one for a back up.

[quote name='MrDubbs']I may have to bid on the modem, so I can stop "renting" one from Comcast[/quote]

I would bid on it. There's only two watchers, so you might be able to pick it up for under $25. And the MSRP is $80.

Yes, it has an brand new 6 foot HDMI cable. Also, I really don't want to reveal the reserve price. If you want to make an offer at it, go ahead, and if it's good, I'll pull the auction.

EDIT: Somebody on eBay asked me the reserve price too. Was that you Bojangles? Is that really something I should reveal? I mean, it's hidden for a reason.

[quote name='Snake2715']Why would you cut it up, was it not under warranty?[/QUOTE]

All 60GB PS3's are. They stopped making them last March (2007) or so, and they only have a 1 year warranty.

bread's done
Back