Ebay Moron....

FunkMachineX

CAGiversary!
I was doing a trade with someone, then I decided to forget it because I decided I didn't want the games I was trading for. The games I had (megaman 1,2,4,5) I was gonna sell to my friend because he wanted them. I had them on ebay for a day or 2 and they ended in a day, and my friend asked to buy them. So I said yeah sure i'd rather sell them to you, so i edited the descriptions (i couldn't find the damn delete auction thing on ebay untill now) and changed all the descriptions to THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER FOR SALE. DO NOT BID ON IT, I AM NO LONGER SELLING IT. It was a buy it now, and someone bought one of them.........and paid for it already..........damn ebay morons...not to metion I wrote it in 36 red bold font...

I think you're both pretty dumb. It's your fault if you couldn't cancel your own auction, but it's pretty dumb to bid on something without reading it all.

it's everybody's fault so we now can put that at rest.
I do sell on ebay as well and they do bury everything in the site. if i need to find something I go to google type in ebay.com cancel acution (for example) the first is not normally it just check the url it's easy to find it this way.

I concur. Both are at fault. It is really irritating how Ebay:

1) Buries tools that both bidders and sellers would want to use frequently

2) Continually changes the layout of their site just about the time you get used to using it and feel comfortable with where everything is.

[quote name='redgopher']I think you're a moron if you don't know how to search for "cancel item."[/quote]

I was in a hurry to change it. I replaced the ENTIRE DESCRIPTION with "DO NOT BUY etc etc" with 36 red bold font. So in other words they clicked buy it now before looking at description, you can't say i'm an idiot if someone bought that, ass.

[quote name='FunkMachineX'][quote name='redgopher']I think you're a moron if you don't know how to search for "cancel item."[/quote]

I was in a hurry to change it. I replaced the ENTIRE DESCRIPTION with "DO NOT BUY etc etc" with 36 red bold font. So in other words they clicked buy it now before looking at description, you can't say i'm an idiot if someone bought that, ass.[/quote]

Actually, I can. It's very classic "Did you read the manual" type stuff.

[quote name='chosen1s']I concur. Both are at fault. It is really irritating how Ebay:

1) Buries tools that both bidders and sellers would want to use frequently

2) Continually changes the layout of their site just about the time you get used to using it and feel comfortable with where everything is.[/quote]

Agreed.

Yeah I'd admit it was lame of me to not see delete button, PLEASE DON"T HIT ME ANYMORE.

First time I had to delete an auction btw.

bread's done
Back