eBay:(need money for car repair) RE6, Ghost Recon, Fuzion Frenzy (360), Diablo 3 SWAG

Relisted a lot of my Fallout New Vegas stuff, ran into some issues with shipping, but they're all ready to go now.

Bump, a few of the pieces sold already (poker chips, platinum chip, and cards). I lowered the prices of whats there by a buck or two as well.

[quote name='Stoic Person Eater']I'll take the women's shoes![/QUOTE]

LMAO! My girlfriend is selling some of her stuff ;)

[quote name='Stoic Person Eater']I WAS interested in the chips and cards, figured I would bump for you. LOL[/QUOTE]

I actually relisted the cards because the winner was a buyer with 2 feedback, and I haven't heard from him since the auction ended days ago. Figures, probably won't ever hear from him. So its relisted, link in the first post. Hope that helps you some man!

The chips are sold and paid for, shipping them tomorrow :[

[quote name='masterchief2291']is your copy of RE: revelations the one with a spelling error on the spine? not that it matters, just curious[/QUOTE]

Yes...yes it is. I didn't even know until I just looked lol

Took off a few sold items, added Kid Icarus 3DS games, and condensed the AR cards into one link to my items for sale because there are far too many to keep up with.

EDIT: Went ahead and relisted MW3 and UFC3 to start at 1 penny, I just want these gone now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Took off some of the sold items.

Added Dead Rising 2: Off the Record and Ace Combat: Assault Horizon for $.01.

Last edited by a moderator:
Removed what was sold.

Some games that will be coming in the next few weeks: Star Fox 64 3D (3DS) and Battlefield 3 (360)

[quote name='NoelVermillion']man i'm going to try to win BF-3[/QUOTE]

Good luck man, honestly it hasn't gotten very much attention since I listed it. Two watchers and that is it.

No offense, but I doubt anyone's going to buy your cart-only Devil Survivor Overclocked for $27 (lowest bid + shipping) when they can get a complete, new copy from Amazon for $30 with free shipping. :???:

[quote name='Josh1billion']No offense, but I doubt anyone's going to buy your cart-only Devil Survivor Overclocked for $27 (lowest bid + shipping) when they can get a complete, new copy from Amazon for $30 with free shipping. :???:[/QUOTE]

Then I dropped it a few bucks ;)

bread's done
Back