Ebay needs to bring back negitive feedback for buyers

slidecage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
Had 2 items sell in the last 2 days. Today i get 2 emails saying the person read the item wrong and will not be paying for the item.

It is true i get Final vaule fees back But i don't get listing fees back nor the chance to sold these items already.

Sellers get #$#$#$ up the #$###$ by ebay while little children can play on ebay and make all the fake bids they want now

You file that thing and put them through annoyance. If they get three of them, they get kicked off ebay I believe. And yes you do get your FVF fees back, and I think you get to relist that item once more and you get your previous insertion fees refunded if you sell it the second time around

[quote name='YoshiFan1']That's why I switched to fix priced only immedieate payment required. It stopped all Non paying bidders.[/QUOTE]

That's how I've been selling things for the past year and so, and it's worked out much better for me too. Sure, the fees are like 2x as much but it's a lot less hassle.

yea... ebays a bitch... will I continue using it? Yes, since no one seems to want to buy my blurays or hd dvds in my list.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']That's why I switched to fix priced only immedieate payment required. It stopped all Non paying bidders.[/QUOTE]

theres the problem though. I listed the item

as they r getting this and not this .. IE example

YU GI OH 2008 Ds promo cards

then in the auction itself says

You are getting the 3 YU GI OH DS PROMO CARDS NOT THE GAME

the person if they pay right then and you send out the items can file a charge back sayin

There was a picture of the yu gi oh game (stock photo) i thought i was getting the game and the cards

Even though it says CARDS ONLY NO GAME

This is one of the things that i sold and the person goes ..... O I Thought i got the game as well.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Their excuse was entirely plausible given your typing and grammar skills.[/QUOTE]

said

your getting the 3 yu gi oh promo cards that is ALL NO GAME

and they have the guts to email i thought i was getting the game

[quote name='slidecage']said

your getting the 3 yu gi oh promo cards that is ALL NO GAME

and they have the guts to email i thought i was getting the game[/quote]

Nobody reads the actual auctions. You should know that.

I've had three people bid on my auction then back out because they were surprised it wasn't for the game. Even though the auction said MANY MANY times that it was just the case There was even a banner in size 48 font that said

THIS IS JUST FOR THE CASE OF THE GAME. CASE ONLY. CASE. ONLY. THIS IS JUST FOR THE CASE. READ THE DAMN AUCTION. CASE ONLY. WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN? CASE ONLY. IF YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND HERE IT IS AGAIN. CASE ONLY. CASE ONLY DAMN IT. CASE ONLY.

And someone STILL Bidded on it and got confused!

[quote name='Paco']I've had three people bid on my auction then back out because they were surprised it wasn't for the game. Even though the auction said MANY MANY times that it was just the case There was even a banner in size 48 font that said

THIS IS JUST FOR THE CASE OF THE GAME. CASE ONLY. CASE. ONLY. THIS IS JUST FOR THE CASE. READ THE DAMN AUCTION. CASE ONLY. WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN? CASE ONLY. IF YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND HERE IT IS AGAIN. CASE ONLY. CASE ONLY DAMN IT. CASE ONLY.

And someone STILL Bidded on it and got confused![/quote]

So what game were you actually selling? ;)

HAHA VERY FUNNY. But it was a FF7 black label case. I was thinking of writing a note with the picture "This is the case only you dumb mother fuckers." As an extra add on if they didn't get the hint.

I feel ya. I sell on ebay a lot and now I get a lot of fake bidders. I sell about 1000 items a montha dn about 85 usually are kids playing or dicks that say they paid too much and will get it somewhere else cheaper. Relist or bite them! fuck EBAY. Its all for the buyers and us sellers get shafted up the A S S!

That's why you got to report them. Report them to the FBI, so they can monitor the person's activity to make sure this isn't a scam ring or such. Sure, they won't help you specifically, but if a username keeps coming up, then they get them. I got a braindead Canadian who can't convert between countries like every other Canadian can, and who accused me and another of jacking up shipping. And expected me not to file a UID because she's an "honest" person who made a mistake (twice). I filed and will be reporting her for fraudulent bidding and theft of money from my listing fees and FVF, as well as original bid price. Sorry, dolimounts2008, but no compassion for illiterate idiots.

Of course, sicne I cna't leave negative feedback, I can't warn others about dolimounts2008. Which makes sense. Of course eBay would want to protect fraudulent Buyers. As long as they get their money from Sellers, what do they care?

bread's done
Back