EBAY: NES/SNES/GEN/Atari/DC/Games/Accessories! 5 days!

Some of the prices, such as GTA: SA and GT4, are retail priced for the shipped product. Also, no mention if they're sealed, mint complete, or what their condition is.

Some prices were lowered, it was a rush job and I hadn't looked at many retail prices as of late.

Also lowered prices for PSP/DS.

Bump for really good prices on the PSP bundle and Urban Ashphalt GT (someone should buy this game, its really good).

I would buy the PSP, but the only game I am intrested in is one of the Baseball games for it.

More pics and MAYBE (keyword MAYBE) some stuff I want to get rid of... Would have to be a decent offer... not going to list it all, just inquire here or in a PM.

Edited first page, please take a look. Look at the pictures, anyways... I'll compile a list of everything I have SOON!

CML for these plese

Dragon Quest VIII - Only played once. - $30 shipped
Grandia II - Excellent game! No manual, great condition - $12 shipped
Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits - No manual, good condition - $10 shipped
Fullmetal Alchemist: and the Broken Angel - Manual, MINT condition - $15 shipped
Dark Cloud 2 - Manual, only played a few times, MINT - $18 shipped
Burnout 3 - Manual, MINT condition $12 shipped
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - Manual, MINT - $18 shipped

I will be adding some PS1 rpgs to auction this weekend.

I will also be compiling a list of every one of my games that are not on Ebay and are available for sale.

My list is nearing completion, check it out. XBOX, PS2 and Dreamcast stuff being put on here later... (lots to compile, mang)

bread's done
Back