eBay: Nintendo + 5 Games - $6100+ (Not mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sad thing is without that one game he'd be lucky to make $40. I don't know the details but I hear it's pretty rare.

[quote name='Arakias']seller info: lace_thongs35

is stadium events really worth that much or am I missing something?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that is a complete copy too.

She didn't even list anything about the manual in the description. :p

Wow.

She must be shitting herself :p I'd be freaking out if I got that much from a stupid video game sale.

I don't think she even knew what it is. She did take pictures of stadium events.. then barely mentioned it in that wall of text she put. :p

edit: up to 7100 now

Last edited by a moderator:
Kind of makes you wish you could go back in time. Of course, if I COULD go back in time, I'd do a little better than a $7500 game, but still, I wish I could go back in time ;)

[quote name='JoeJohn']WOW! Amazing auction! Just speechless.....

What is the market value of a complete nes stadium events?[/QUOTE]

There are reportedly less than 10 complete copies worldwide. The last one on ebay sold for $7,500.

:hot:

[quote name='Alex2290']Wow.

She must be shitting herself :p I'd be freaking out if I got that much from a stupid video game sale.

I don't think she even knew what it is. She did take pictures of stadium events.. then barely mentioned it in that wall of text she put. :p

edit: up to 7100 now[/QUOTE]

Yeah, people contacted her and told her not to take any side offers and post better pictures of Stadium Events. She joined another forum and talked with a few of us for a bit, she picked it up from an estate sale and had no clue of it's value. :p

And there's probably 12 or so known complete copies now as this and a few have popped up recently.

[quote name='iluvmywife']Thanks for sharing OP. Now I know what to look out for when it comes to old NES games at pawn shops, garage sales, and my dreams![/QUOTE]

That one, Gold or Grey NWC and you'll be laughing. :p

I was going to come in and joke that the NES is filled with bags of heroin but wow this is for real? What a fucking waste of money. I understand if it's rare but it's a game I've never even heard of. Are people bidding purely as an investment? I can't really imagine being a game collector and spending $8K+ on this.

[quote name='butaneko']I was going to come in and joke that the NES is filled with bags of heroin but wow this is for real? What a fucking waste of money. I understand if it's rare but it's a game I've never even heard of. Are people bidding purely as an investment? I can't really imagine being a game collector and spending $8K+ on this.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the exact same thing.

[quote name='butaneko']I was going to come in and joke that the NES is filled with bags of heroin but wow this is for real? What a fucking waste of money. I understand if it's rare but it's a game I've never even heard of. Are people bidding purely as an investment? I can't really imagine being a game collector and spending $8K+ on this.[/QUOTE]

You guys haven't looked through some other things people collect. :p

Comic books are honestly RIDICULOUS.

But it doesn't matter what it is, if there's interest and around 10 of them, they'll get a high price.

Now, 50 years later we'll have a movie about some rich dude hunting down the last copies of Stadium Events to summon the Devil.

$13,105 = very wise investment.

10 years later = $30,000

20 years later = $50,000

50 years later = $200,000

100 year later = $500,000 easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back