Ebay: Nintendo ds bundle deal!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyace

Banned
Hello fellow cag members i am selling an awesome nintendo ds bundle on ebay!!! the bundle includes a used nintendo ds in excellent condition with five games: mario kart, animal crossing, viewtiful joe, super mario 64 and nintendogs-lab. Bundle also includes charger, carrying case two stylus, wrist strap,metroid demo,manuals and etc. please check it out NOW!!! Item number: 8253701449:D

[quote name='MrFriday18']deal sucks imho,$200 starting bid,it will never sell[/QUOTE]
Are u serious because i thought that was a decent price....:bomb:

[quote name='crazyace']Are u serious because i thought that was a decent price....:bomb:[/QUOTE]

With five games and accessories included, that seems like a fine price to me.

[quote name='evilmregg']With five games and accessories included, that seems like a fine price to me.[/QUOTE]

i would imagine so all that stuff cost me ABOUT $300.00 dollars....:cry:

Not to sound desperate or anything but... i really need some MONEY!!! and have gone to desperate measures...:wall: Anyone who wins this auction will be very happy!!! :mrgreen:

[quote name='primemayhem']Posted 1st bid for you. Hopefully it'll win...

Todd[/QUOTE]

I only ship within the United States;) !!! as stated in auction, because you're location says germany....

LOL :lol: He is so crazy! :bouncy: I can use aloy of Smileys too! :booty:

Next time post an actual link, most people will not go to alot of trouble just to see you're auction. But they hey, I'll place a bid. I like to help te helpless every once in a while. :cry: :booty: :bouncy: :hot: :bomb:

It's a decent price for 5 games, but a high starting bid, I would have started lower, but hey your at least bound to get $200. Good luck with your auction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back