eBay - Nintendo Power Issues 1-51 BIN $320 Shipped

You gotta be kidding me... I bought about 20 of those issues from a garage sale a few years back for about $5. I didn't know they'd be worth anything.

$320 is way too much for that. While it would be great to have the 51 issues in one lot, that's a ridiculous price for 'em.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']You gotta be kidding me... I bought about 20 of those issues from a garage sale a few years back for about $5.[/QUOTE]

i think you overpaid. I checked the auctions a while back, most of them dont sell for shit. The first issue sometimes went for $20ish iirc, but that was if it was in superfine condition. The dude selling this will be lucky to get $100. Of course, it is christmas, and people do stupid things during the holidays

edit, oh the auction is over, i dont even think he will get $100 now that i think about it.

[quote name='dracula']i think you overpaid. I checked the auctions a while back, most of them dont sell for shit. The first issue sometimes went for $20ish iirc, but that was if it was in superfine condition. The dude selling this will be lucky to get $100. Of course, it is christmas, and people do stupid things during the holidays

edit, oh the auction is over, i dont even think he will get $100 now that i think about it.[/quote]

I think he meant he paid $5 TOTAL for 20 isssues, which I don't think is overpaying at all.....

I would enjoy these for nostalgia factor but I would never pay more than $1 / issue

[quote name='cdrober']I think he meant he paid $5 TOTAL for 20 isssues, which I don't think is overpaying at all.....

I would enjoy these for nostalgia factor but I would never pay more than $1 / issue[/QUOTE]

no i totally understood. what the fuck are you going to do with 20 issues of nintendo power? stick them in your closet? put them on a shelf? Those mags take up space. i sold some of my NP on ebay and threw the rest in the garbage(the ones with $1 buy now)

[quote name='dracula']no i totally understood. what the fuck are you going to do with 20 issues of nintendo power? stick them in your closet? put them on a shelf? Those mags take up space. i sold some of my NP on ebay and threw the rest in the garbage(the ones with $1 buy now)[/quote]

Or perhaps he's a collector of Video Game related items ... who woulda thunk it on a Video Game related site :roll:

a craigslister about a year ago was selling the whole early collection from like 1-115 for $10, but it was down in Redwood City and I didn't have a car that weekend. Would've been cool to check those out again. Old NP was fantastic :)

bread's done
Back