Ebay: Pc with pc games!! Awesome deal

Thanks for the watching/bidding guys.

Im going to have to say no on the po box.....I shipped to two of them before, and got scammed both times. Im not saying you are one, but im only going to ship to a confirmed adress, with signature confirmation upon delivery.

[quote name='Kevbo887']Thanks for the watching/bidding guys.

Im going to have to say no on the po box.....I shipped to two of them before, and got scammed both times. Im not saying you are one, but im only going to ship to a confirmed adress, with signature confirmation upon delivery.[/quote]

How do you get scammed? This is a serious question, because no one ships to a PO Box anymore. One of my paypal confirmed addresses is a P.O. Box. I mean, does it matter as long as you get the money? I'm unaware how you could get scammed since the buyer pays first.

Well last two times I sent two times I sent to a po box , even with the tracking number confirming it was delivered, the person claimed they never got it, and I was forced to lose my product, and pay back via paypal.

PM please and we will discuss further if you do decide to bid, someone would have to sign for the package though. But please, PM me and we can discuss it further. Thanks

[quote name='Kevbo887']Well last two times I sent two times I sent to a po box , even with the tracking number confirming it was delivered, the person claimed they never got it, and I was forced to lose my product, and pay back via paypal.

PM please and we will discuss further if you do decide to bid, someone would have to sign for the package though. But please, PM me and we can discuss it further. Thanks[/quote]

Man, there are some real buttholes out there. They ruin it for people who aren't scammers. Sorry to hear about your loss. It always sucks to be scammed.

The games are retail. Most of them include the box and the manual too, there are 1 or two that just come with the cd sleeves and keycode.

bread's done
Back