eBay: PS1, PS2, PS3, Xbox 360 RPGs & Strat

wilsonr

CAG Veteran
I need money for grad school and/or for a pretty girl (whichever turns out to be cheaper and/or more willing to accept my propensity to lapse into self indulgent rants on the nature of man, dog and fried ice cream.) Hence I am listing most of my personal RPG collection on eBay; list includes PS1, PS2, PS3 & Xbox 360 Games, some are brand new and sealed.

Highlights include Suikoden II; Valkyrie Profile; Vanguard Bandits; Demon's Souls Deluxe w/ Mint Strategy Guide; Soul Nomad Sealed w/ Strategy Guide; Spanish Blue Dragon (I kid); & Much More.

I will give a 50% off Shipping and Free Shipping for Multiple Purchases to any CAG members who mention seeing the auction on this thread.

Also, I am willing to give a 15% Discount on any Pick Up Purchases using Cash.

Auction List Here - Check Back for Updates.

NO RESERVES WITH $9.95 Starting Bid!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump

If you are Canadian I am willing to give you a hefty discount on International Shipping (say .50 cents above the US price)

If I wasn't moving next month, I'd be throwing down some serious money here.

I wish you luck, good sir. I'll send some links to a couple friends who are looking for Suikoden.

Thanks for the kinds word and mention to your friends.

Daily Update: Many games still with no bids, many more with modest bids at the moment. Also, I flirted with a great-grandmother today, such is the lot in life of a soon to be thirty year old.

[quote name='Gunsou']May be interested in some PS3 or PS2 games[/QUOTE]

Feel free to bid, I will give you a discount on shipping and if are willing to use alternative payment methods will give a decent discount on the final sale's price.

bread's done
Back