Ebay question

greenbags125

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I sold a PSP battery two weeks ago and the buyer claimed it was defective. I believed him and he sent it back, to which I promptly gave a refund. When teh battery was indeed defective, and I was sure I sent a working one, I don't know if he replaced it. So I thought to myself, no big deal, its just $20, ill suck up the damages. Then, two days later, the buyer claimed that a refund pending was not a refund since the money was not in his paypal account yet. Then, he claims i harrased him, threatened him, and questioned his credibility. I have done none of this and copied all of my emails to prove my point. The buyer has negged me since then. I am threatening him with legal action to remove the negative feedback but have any of you ever encountered such a situation? Any solutions? Success stories?

[quote name='greenbags125']I sold a PSP battery two weeks ago and the buyer claimed it was defective. I believed him and he sent it back, to which I promptly gave a refund. When teh battery was indeed defective, and I was sure I sent a working one, I don't know if he replaced it. So I thought to myself, no big deal, its just $20, ill suck up the damages. Then, two days later, the buyer claimed that a refund pending was not a refund since the money was not in his paypal account yet. Then, he claims i harrased him, threatened him, and questioned his credibility. I have done none of this and copied all of my emails to prove my point. The buyer has negged me since then. I am threatening him with legal action to remove the negative feedback but have any of you ever encountered such a situation? Any solutions? Success stories?[/QUOTE]
Legal Action? :rofl: Its freaking feedback. No court of law is going to care. :rofl:

hahahahahaha, legal action.. hahahahhahaahahahahhaahhahah

Then, he claims i harrased him, threatened him, and questioned his credibility. I have done none of this and copied all of my emails to prove my point. The buyer has negged me since then. I am threatening him with legal action to remove the negative feedback

You are probably stuck with it, unfortunately.

I took a look at the FB and your response. If I were you I'd initiate the mutual feedback withdraw process on the chance he'll go along with it, and let that be the end of it. Since this is his only neg he very well may agree to wipe the slate clean. (Maybe contact eBay to dispute it for the hell of it, but I'd be very surprised if they'd do anything for you.)

I have to say that it seems odd that this buyer would have decided to defraud you over a $20 battery given that he had 100% - 75 FB before this little problem. But OTOH it seems weird that you would have decided to sell a dead battery for $20 given your excellent FB as well. Maybe it died in transit somehow?

[quote name='greenbags125']I sold a PSP battery two weeks ago and the buyer claimed it was defective. I believed him and he sent it back, to which I promptly gave a refund. When teh battery was indeed defective, and I was sure I sent a working one, I don't know if he replaced it. So I thought to myself, no big deal, its just $20, ill suck up the damages. Then, two days later, the buyer claimed that a refund pending was not a refund since the money was not in his paypal account yet. Then, he claims i harrased him, threatened him, and questioned his credibility. I have done none of this and copied all of my emails to prove my point. The buyer has negged me since then. I am threatening him with legal action to remove the negative feedback but have any of you ever encountered such a situation? Any solutions? Success stories?[/QUOTE]

Speaking of feedback, can i get a positive feedback for the game i sold you two weeks ago?

bread's done
Back