EBAY question

aaa

CAGiversary!
I am selling a sealed xbox 360, and I wanted to know, how do I make my auction a 1-day auction? I am a first time EBAY user, and under the auction duration option, I only found 3 days, 5 days, 7 days, and 10 days. Can anyone help me?

You might want to use one day since most people who are buying an xbox on ebay are trying to get it as a gift. If you were to use 7 days it might not ship in time for them to recieve it before christmas.

[quote name='Prock']You might want to use one day since most people who are buying an xbox on ebay are trying to get it as a gift. If you were to use 7 days it might not ship in time for them to recieve it before christmas.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I want to do 1 day, but I am not seeing it as an option under the "duration" scroll bar. Is it because I am a first time seller?

[quote name='aaa']Yes, I want to do 1 day, but I am not seeing it as an option under the "duration" scroll bar. Is it because I am a first time seller?[/QUOTE]

I believe so - I think you have to have 10 positives/transactions to use that option but don't hold me to that.

be sure and mention about 5 times that this is SOLD OUT everywhere.

also, detailed analysis of the specs is critical soas the discerning bidder can adequately compare it to other systems

I don't know about new seller, but ebay wouldn't let me do 1-day auctions when I didn't have my credit card on file with them- card had expired.

some of the auction prices are so low, that i am tempted to bid on one.

that is given the fact that i have one at home and have two more on the way through preorders.

Well, i'm currently winning two auctions, both at < MSRP with one closing in less than an hour.

Hopefully I'll be outbid! If not, I'm gonna have alot of these 360's sitting around the house...

BTW, i spoke with a Blockbuster guy yesterday, as I cashed in 2 DragonBall Z Sagas's for $25 that I had just bought for $10.

He claimed he had preorder a 360, sold it on EBAY for $2k, bought an HD TV, then rebought a 360 with accessories and games on EBAY this week, and still netted about $100. I'd call BS on him, but I needed the store credit...

bread's done
Back