eBay really annoys me sometimes with their screwed up feedback system

Bennyhanna316

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
So the wife buys me a replica belt for christmas, the seller described it as perfect. well it comes about a week later than we were promised and then it wasnt perfect it was damaged.

*Sigh*

It had scratches and marks on the leather and a whole plate was tarnished. now at this point the jackass sellers part is over and should have left feedback, but noooo, we contact him about a partial refund of 40 bucks, the same amount between the starting bid and the buy it now price which we used. we were thinking seemed fair since we wanted to keep the belt since it was my Christmas present. so hes like no you cant make me and ebay cant either so TS to you.

*Sigh*

So we file a dispute with paypal only asking for the partial refund, and this jerkass then decides to leave feedback saying and i quote

"dirty buyer falseclaim says item isnt as desc.has history of this CANCEL BIDS"
Seller: th4fr0z3n
Dec-19-07 11:50
What a toolbag, so this drop my feedback score for no reason other than buying a damaged item from this fucking idiot. thankfully i have the option to rebuke what he said askig him what history i have of this? I really hate ebay sometimes but today i got a 2nd order and its fine the seller was awesome and weve already exchanged feedback, people like the frozen need to go away and die if you ask me.

Just ask the feedback be mutually withdrawn. End of story.

Do a paypal dispute, take a picture of the item, upload it, and link it in the dispute. Youll win odds are.

Ive sold 30 things on ebay, left 30 positives, and received maybe 12 positives back.. its garbage -_-V

[quote name='Bennyhanna316']So the wife buys me a replica belt for christmas, the seller described it as perfect. well it comes about a week later than we were promised and then it wasnt perfect it was damaged.

*Sigh*

It had scratches and marks on the leather and a whole plate was tarnished. now at this point the jackass sellers part is over and should have left feedback, but noooo, we contact him about a partial refund of 40 bucks, the same amount between the starting bid and the buy it now price which we used. we were thinking seemed fair since we wanted to keep the belt since it was my Christmas present. so hes like no you cant make me and ebay cant either so TS to you.

*Sigh*

So we file a dispute with paypal only asking for the partial refund, and this jerkass then decides to leave feedback saying and i quote

What a toolbag, so this drop my feedback score for no reason other than buying a damaged item from this fucking idiot. thankfully i have the option to rebuke what he said askig him what history i have of this? I really hate ebay sometimes but today i got a 2nd order and its fine the seller was awesome and weve already exchanged feedback, people like the frozen need to go away and die if you ask me.[/QUOTE]
Keep your dispute as PayPal will decide in your favor if seller does not cooperate. eBay wont do nothing which he is right but will send you to PayPal or SquareTrade.

SquareTrade, you can have a mediator handle the case. If they decide in your favor, they'll contact eBay and feedback will be removed but comments will be there.

I too have a negative feedback because the seller claimed that I lied that I didnt email him regarding a scratched HD DVD (I have proof of sent email). I left him neutral first since I did receive it but he failed to resolve problem. Never received an email from him once. Whats worse is he responded to my feedback stating that a replacement was sent out. Yes, he responded to my feedback instead of emailing me. I still dont have the replacement. I filed with Paypal and requested a partial refund. Which I got back cuz he never responded to them. Feedback was not removed. So I emailed eBay and awaiting for some info as to what to do next.

[quote name='Bennyhanna316']So the wife buys me a replica belt for christmas, the seller described it as perfect. well it comes about a week later than we were promised and then it wasnt perfect it was damaged.

*Sigh*

*Sigh*

What a toolbag, so this drop my feedback score for no reason other than buying a damaged item from this fucking idiot. thankfully i have the option to rebuke what he said askig him what history i have of this? I really hate ebay sometimes but today i got a 2nd order and its fine the seller was awesome and weve already exchanged feedback, people like the frozen need to go away and die if you ask me.[/QUOTE]

Do like the poster above suggested and file a chargeback and go through all of the steps, you will get the money so long as he didnt take all of his money out of PP and shut down his account.

As for the feedback: make 2 accounts: one for buying, one for selling. My selling account is flawless- over 300 feedbacks from selling and no negs.

My buying feedback is atrocious. when I dont get something that is like it is described(they send me a disc only game, when it was advertised as complete), and the seller ignores me, i leave them a neg, and get a neg in return. So long as I keep the net above 0 i am fine(i think it is about 7 or 8, i dont buy much).

bread's done
Back