Ebay - Resident Evil 4 Premium Edition PS2 Sealed Brand New Starting Bid of $60

[quote name='0192837465']i'll throw in Metroid Prime Sealed for the gamecube if you email that you are a cag to me when the auction ends[/quote]
thats a good incentive :)

You know what i find odd about this.

I have resident evil premium as well for ps2. The shrink wrap never looked like that.

Read the auction. "Comes in its own shrink wrap"

NOT FACTORY SEALED -_-V

Seriously.. come on -_-

You know what i find odd about this.

I have resident evil premium as well for ps2. The shrink wrap never looked like that.

Read the auction. "Comes in its own shrink wrap"

NOT FACTORY SEALED -_-V

Seriously.. come on -_-
Stop quoting something that doesn't exist. Nowhere in the auction does it say "Comes in its own shrink wrap"

It says "sealed in its original shrink wrap" It is still brand new unopened from the store I purchased it from, I did not reseal it, I am not trying to cheat someone of a purchase.

I don't really care what your shrinkwrap looked like, I never opened this copy.

Sorry for the longwinded response everyone, it just makes me mad when people attack my character and I haven't done anything wrong.

[quote name='0192837465']Stop quoting something that doesn't exist. Nowhere in the auction does it say "Comes in its own shrink wrap"

It says "sealed in its original shrink wrap" It is still brand new unopened from the store I purchased it from, I did not reseal it, I am not trying to cheat someone of a purchase.

I don't really care what your shrinkwrap looked like, I never opened this copy.

Sorry for the longwinded response everyone, it just makes me mad when people attack my character and I haven't done anything wrong.[/quote]

Whatever makes you sleep at night little man.

Im shocked it didnt sell. considering they barely go for 40.

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']Whatever makes you sleep at night little man.

Im shocked it didnt sell. considering they barely go for 40.[/quote]

I just find your attitude to be strange, I have done nothing to you, yet you resort to name calling and insults. I think you're mad you got called out on quoting something that didn't exist.

I hope when someone in the future accuses you of something you did not do and insults you, you will think of this auction.

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']Whatever makes you sleep at night little man.

Im shocked it didnt sell. considering they barely go for 40.[/quote] this is threadcrapping :shame:

as for the OP, a piece of advice. no offence but never call a sealed game "shrink wrapped" its actually is. although its clearly visible that yours isnt. yours is factory sealed. its hard to explain. but the closest one is that stores like FYE (and other Transworld stores) shrink wraps their games and call it new although the seal has been torn or the disc had been taken out for a few years. also shrink wrapping had been popular these days since people could buy all the supplies on ebay. i hope this helps.

oh and btw, cml for this.

this is threadcrapping :shame:

as for the OP, a piece of advice. no offence but never call a sealed game "shrink wrapped" its actually is. although its clearly visible that yours isnt. yours is factory sealed. its hard to explain. but the closest one is that stores like FYE (and other Transworld stores) shrink wraps their games and call it new although the seal has been torn or the disc had been taken out for a few years. also shrink wrapping had been popular these days since people could buy all the supplies on ebay. i hope this helps.

oh and btw, cml for this.

thanks for the helpful reply. what does cml stand for?

bread's done
Back