eBay Seller Legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Master Shake']He's gotten 15 negatives. I wouldn't go for it.[/QUOTE]

Not to mention his category ratings... I've never seen any so low.

2089772787_7057818942.jpg

Besides the negatives, look at his Paypal section at the bottom...the section on Payment Details. He only offers $200 in buyer protection. Which would mean that if you didn't get what you wanted, you could get some money back but still be screwed out of $99 + $64 shipping = $163. No go for me dude...you should stay away too.

Being CAG shouldn't mean getting raped in the wallet for iffy products.

I would stay away from the first seller. This sounds like you would be getting just a 60GB PS3 and a power cable. The return policy is 3 days. 3 days! The seller doesn't sound professional, read the comments in the feedback. The policies suck too. The first policy is "All Sales are final" followed by other crap.

Even if the seller has a lot of good feedback, the doesn't mean you wouldn't get scammed. I bought a few sets of magic cards from a seller with mediocre feedback. I ended up with a foreign card in one of the rare sets. The seller put up fuzzy pictures on that specific auction on purpose. The above eBay seller doesn't even put real pictures of the item up.

[quote name='cranguy']Frankly, 95% is pretty low for any seller. I'm cautious about anything around 98%.[/QUOTE]

That's pretty ridiculous. I'm at 98.x, and I have one negative from a seller who was able to give me a retalitory neg for a neutral.

Guy does not sound very professional, I'd stay away.

I don't use EBAY much. Sellers like these ruin it for the rest of us.

I'll never forget the episode of Judge Judy where she aired some lady out for scamming this family out of two phones

Don't even bother with this guy.

• Reply by atalef (Jan-13-03 10:17):

Please go back to Bagdad or Kabul and learn how to : READ ENGLISH !!!!

He is high class this one (trying to speak Yoda)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back