Ebay Sellers BEWARE!!!!!!

jp554731

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
FIRST off Don't send your item till you get thier money.... I read some BS E-mail from the paypal that said that Paypal will transfer the money as soon as the seller sends the item and gives proof "gives confirmation to E-mail...

Hey you guys... please don't flame me..... I'm typing this up because some fuck ing RETARD thought they could scam me and I want to keep people from making bad mistakes..... well... anyways, today was the last day of my auction for my portable 7" dvd player... I bought it for $60 at a frys thanksgiving sale last year "I had to stand in line for hours!" It retailed for $150 When I listed it on ebay as used I put my starting price as $40... and shipping as $15.... At first I didn't think people would bite.. but one person did... and another and another..... when my item ended I got $87 bucks...

I was like HELL YEA!!!!! and then the buyer e-mailed me and said that she was giving me $80 more to ship it to her fiance' in Africa... I was like holy shit!!! "I could just send her crappy shipping and have it confirmed" I thought. I suddenly remembered those guys who got scammed for thier PSPs on E bay.. so I was like I'll give her a chance.... But later I got an e-mail saying that I got her money but it was on hold till I emailed a confirmation number and sent the package.... I was like.... fuck ing yea right.... so I checked my messages on Ebay from her sn... there were none..... I also checked the E-mail that she sent me... in the part were it is supposed to say your name and sn it said her name and sn " E bay does this as a precaution so that you don't get jacked of your shit" So I forwarded her e-mail to [email protected] and low and behold...Ebay confirmed that it was a spoof!!!
I just put it up for a second chance offer.. hope they buy it... Good Luck and Godbless!!!

I pity the poor bastard living in Africa that's a legit eBay user, but never is allowed to win an auction because everyone assumes it's fraud.

[quote name='eshbums']I pity the poor bastard living in Africa that's a legit eBay user, but never is allowed to win an auction because everyone assumes it's fraud.[/QUOTE]

Haha, so true. I only sell to USA as well and still I get emails every so often offering me like 10 times what the value of my auction is worth. Only I have to send to Africa etc etc.

You're willing to ship to Africa??????????
Was that not big enough of a hint that it was fraudulent (someone paying an inflated price and having it ship to a 3rd world country)????????
I don't think most of us here would have fallen for such a scheme.
Just don't let greed blind you in the future.
At least you realized your mistake early on this time.

bread's done
Back