eBay Selling Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Access_Denied

CAGiversary!
Feedback
89 (100%)
So, I just confirmed my PayPal account, and now I'm reading to dive into the world of eBay selling. First off, has anyone had a problem with an eBay account when you're 17? I'm about to post my first item, Animal Crossing Wild World, just to get me started. Are there any tips I should know about selling?

Look at www.auctiva.com

They're a great do-it-all site. Stick to shipping to domestic first, and it's the same deal as shipping to CAGs - first class in a padded envelope. If you plan on selling a lot and you don't have one already, get a scale so you can print postage online & drop it off in a mailbox.

Oh, and try to end your auctions at a reasonable time, (you'd think this was obvious - but it's not). Not in the ams, usually.

Ummmm what else can I think of....be sure to use gallery as it is free now, overcommunicate if you need to. Like, personal messages, thanks, shipping information, etc.

PM me if you need help with anything, I've been a powerseller for a while now.

When selling DS and gba games be aware that ebay has a LOT of knockoffs, which means people won't be inclined to bit on your item unless they know it's real. So post pictures of the actual item with your user name in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back