Ebay Selling GTA:SA alone!

[quote name='generalpatton71']Well I though I would let you guys know I'm selling some of the games separate. I've started off with Grand Theft Auto SA. It's a 5 day auction and is in great condition. It comes with the poster, manual, and original box. The disc itself is in perfect shape with no scraches or any type of defect. Here is the link for the auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:12&item=8215431972[/QUOTE]

next time start your auctions at .01 to avoid listing fees that are ridiculous, and also dont do reserves they kill potential buyers.

Why do you have your case like that?

lol @
I'm buying a new TV and this is your chance to benefit by owning a game that has changed the videogame world forever.

it's just funny how you threw that in, nothing to do with the auction

have you seen what some of the other sellers are putting in of GTA? One seller has a girl crasing her legs as the intial photo lol. What do you mean by the case comment? I just wanted to show the poster and the contents. I didn't want people thinking I was just selling the box.

I'm gussing he meant that the case is upside down withe the insructions in backwards. I could be wrong though, maybe xbox cases are different from other DVD type cases (don't own an xbox).

[quote name='twiztidgear']I'm gussing he meant that the case is upside down withe the insructions in backwards. I could be wrong though, maybe xbox cases are different from other DVD type cases (don't own an xbox).[/QUOTE]

Oh no thats just my fault. It's late and it was my first listing so I didn't see I had it backwards. I noticed it when I went back a few seconds ago trying to figure out what he meant lol.

I agree reserve fees are the devil. I never bid on auctions with reserves because it makes me angry when somebody sets their reserve price rediculously high when the starting price is low.

I say why I'm selling stuff sometimes too. It makes people trust you more. Nothing wrong with it unless you have 10K feedback and you say you're selling something for beer money...

bread's done
Back