eBay slow seasons?

Yusuke-Urameshi-

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I've noticed that most people consider summer a slow season in general on eBay, but how is this for the Video Game market? When do games sell the highest/lowest?

Lots of stuff is selling very high for me right now.... some stuff his hit its peak, like Marvel Vs Capcom 2 PS2.

Yeah, December is a great month to sell on eBay.

It largely depends on what you're selling. Collectables/rarities tend to be good to sell any time of year (of course, that all depends on how collectable those items are at the time...).

January and sometimes into early Feb have typically be the slowest/lowest times I've ever tried to sell. In fact, I don't even post auctions then any more (yes, it was that bad). It's a combination of sticker shock from the credit card bills people get after Christmas, and, the upcoming income tax time (at least that's my story...lol).

I used to list my auctions for several days figuring the longer it was out there, the more people would see it. However, many auction hunters just look at the stuff that is about to end (or has just been listed). So, I switched to 3 day auctions listing them on Thursday evening and ending on Sunday evening. Most people are home on Sunday evening and TV isn't the greatest (lol), so more people seem to be on their puters. At least the increase in numbers and prices of bids has reflected that for me.

hell no, summer may now be as good as mid to late december, but it certainly is not slow.

The only slow time is right after christmas when nobody has any money left.

[quote name='STATIC3D'] ending on Sunday evening. [/QUOTE]

I do that too. What I do is I set it up to start at about 3-5 o clock Sunday evenings and run for 7 days. That way, most people are home and on the computer, so it'll end well. Usually goes good for me.

bread's done
Back