Ebay: Street Fighter Alpha 2 SNES MINT + Survival Kids + more GBC games

btantra

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Personal collection, all in GREAT condition. Look at pictures.

SNES:
1. Street Fighter Alpha 2

Gameboy Color:
1. Super Mario Bros DX
2. Survival Kids
3. Chessmaster
4. Frogger 2

StreetFighterSNESCIB1.JPG

[quote name='jeffreyjrose']Props go to you for having the works included with your games: box, manual, game cover, etc.!!![/quote]

Thank you ;p

All my games that I bought new are always complete and mint. This particular Mega Man 6 has gone through 4 states, Texas, Wisconsin, Minnesota and now Nebraska during my moving years, but look, it's still MINT!

[quote name='PsyClerk']Man I always wanted to play Conflict. It looks like a badass game.[/quote]

Trust me, Conflict is a nice game... sequel to Super Conflict for SNES I believe. It's similar to Military Madness for TurboGrafx and Nectaris for Playstation system. You can say Conflict is the grandaddy of Advance Wars.

[quote name='btantra'][quote name='PsyClerk']Man I always wanted to play Conflict. It looks like a badass game.[/quote]

Trust me, Conflict is a nice game... sequel to Super Conflict for SNES I believe. It's similar to Military Madness for TurboGrafx and Nectaris for Playstation system. You can say Conflict is the grandaddy of Advance Wars.[/quote]

prequel?

I would agree with his use of the word rare in that it's rare to find them complete in such good condition.

[quote name='Supernothing'][quote name='btantra'][quote name='PsyClerk']Man I always wanted to play Conflict. It looks like a badass game.[/quote]

Trust me, Conflict is a nice game... sequel to Super Conflict for SNES I believe. It's similar to Military Madness for TurboGrafx and Nectaris for Playstation system. You can say Conflict is the grandaddy of Advance Wars.[/quote]

prequel?[/quote]

Well prequel wouldn't even be totally correct. A prequel would come out after the original and deal with happenings in an earlier chronological period.

Basically, Super Conflict is the sequel to Conflict is the only way you could word that.

Haha, just had to share a memory.

I remember saving for six weeks when I was like five or six and I went to buy Mega Man 6. It was $34.99 at the time, I believe. I paid for it in one dollar bills. The cashier thought it was cute, but dammit, I wanted my game.

[quote name='Cornfedwb'][quote name='Supernothing'][quote name='btantra'][quote name='PsyClerk']Man I always wanted to play Conflict. It looks like a badass game.[/quote]

prequel?[/quote]

Well prequel wouldn't even be totally correct. A prequel would come out after the original and deal with happenings in an earlier chronological period.

Basically, Super Conflict is the sequel to Conflict is the only way you could word that.[/quote]
I concur

There will be combined shipping cost. If you win 2 complete NES games, shipping will still be $5.00, but 3 complete NES games, shipping will increase a bit
thanks

bread's done
Back