eBay: Suikoden II (PS1) Used; Ends @ 1:07AM PST, 9/23

Amano

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
The link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8219546903

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
The Description:

This auction is for a USED copy of Suikoden II on the Playstation, developed and published by Konami. Included are the original game disc, a clear jewel case (in case you ever acquire the real manual and back insert), and paper copy inserts (refer to images and Note).

Disc Condition: Discs bottom surface is clean and works perfectly. Top label is in great condition as well.

Case Condition: Jewel case has no cracks and surface is very clear.

NOTE: This game does not include the original manual or the back paper insert that goes inside the jewel case. Whats shown in the provided images are colored, paper copies of the front cover of the manual and the back paper insert (both inner image and detailed backing).

Payments: I will only accept Paypal or Money Order. E-mail upon auction win is requested so I know how buyer is paying. Helps clear confusion.

Shipping: Shipping only to continental US. Service is through USPS Priority Mail. $4.50 for shipping with $2.00 optional Insurance.

My apologies on the quality of the pictures; cellphone cameras aren't that high on detail. I am very reliable (check Feedback) and always send out quickly. If you have any questions about this game, please feel free to ask. I am more than happy to clarify anything needed. Happy bidding!

Konami stated their intentions in it being Japan-only for the present time.

I've seen disc only auctions go up to $100 with a surplus of them available, too. Scary

bread's done
Back