EBAY: Xbox 360 with 12 games and 2 controllers +more!

imperialzerg

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200200611206&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=010

Selling gently used Xbox 360 premium system from smoke-free room/home with 12 games and 2 controllers. Also includes 1 recharge kit for controller and 1 headset. Console is just like new and includes the standard hard drive and all wires and power supplies items. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. Thanks for looking!

EDIT: Do Buy it Now and I'll throw in Soul Calibur 2 (xbox) free!

Games included:
Rockstar Table Tennis (360)
Project Gotham Racing 3 (360)
Call of Duty 3 (360)
F.E.A.R. (360)
Splinter Cell: Double Agent (360)
The Orange Box (360)
Command and Conquer 3 (360)
Burnout Revenge (360)
Burger King: Big Bumpin (360)
Pinball Hall of Fame (original xbox)
Crimson Skies (original xbox)
Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (original xbox)

33f7_1.JPG

If I were you, I'd lower those prices. They are a tad high IMO. Someone may get trigger happy and do a BIN, but I don't think so. Good luck on the sale though.

we are talkin 12-13 games with it here. theres several other packages on ebay currently with less that cost more (they are used too) so I would say this is a good deal.

[quote name='imperialzerg']we are talkin 12-13 games with it here. theres several other packages on ebay currently with less that cost more (they are used too) so I would say this is a good deal.[/quote]

Yes but 4 games are original Xbox and literally worthless, 1 is a .99 cent BK game and the others (Not Orange Box) are cheap clearance titles.

That said, it will still probably sell.

bread's done
Back