ebGames = $5 off $14.99 or up used game

aallman72

CAG Veteran
Ok this is pretty sweet if you can get it. A buddy's kid plays little league football and as a fundraiser they get these "Varsity Gold Cards." The team members sell them for $10 to raise money for the teams uniforms, equip. etc. Bunch of discounts on the back of the card and online pizza, resturants, misc., etc...

But also an Ebgames coupon for $5 off used games that are $14.99 or more. So for a $15 game thats 33% off.

So if you know someone whos kid plays little league whatever (Baseball, Football, etc) they may have these cards for $10.

There is a code on the card but they have to call the EB office to do some kind of verification.

It's worked twice for me... paying for the card.

YMMV

-aallman72

I think our football players sell these....of course,no one buys them because our team sucks and we(as a school) make fun of them

My little brother used to sell these, but they never had a EBGames / Gamestop promotion on it... These are usually local deals only, as the deals on the cards usually refer to a specific location, NOT all of the stores.

Yeah, because you can only support a team that wins... Got to love the fairweather fan types.

Sounds like a good deal. Is this a local edition of some kind, or is it something sold by schools all over the place? Need to hunt one of these down.

I got one two. The football team at a local High School near me has been selling them. Gamestop/Ebgames is just one of the dozen or more businesses that offer a discount on the one i got. I live in Sneads Ferry, NC.

-joseph

P.S. It isn't a coupon it is an actual card. My local one is called a "Bulldog Card."

bread's done
Back