EBGames B&M BigBonusBag 20% Pre-played

Advocatus

CAGiversary!
from coupon in Sunday's Paper (philly suburb)

Apply the sticker below to any single bag and use it today... $ave 20%!

BigBonusBag
20% Pre-Played Discount
Apply this sticker to any single bag and get a 20% Discount on all Pre-Played Games in our store that can fit in the bag.

Offer effective to 07/03/04. Offer applies only to pre-played games that fit inside your bag and do not extend about top of bag. Your bag must be surrended at time of transaction. Offer may be discounted at any time.

Nice deal, I don't think my paper had it though since I was down the shore and got the South Jersey edition of the Philadelphia Inquirer which doesn't have all the ads that the suburbs edition has.

The Ad was a piece of heavy bond paper, with a large sticker, stuck to the paper. The post is what the sticker said.

Apply the sticker below to any single bag and use it today

The obvious thing to do is to apply the sticker to a plastic bag that's just a *bit* too small to fit a game case into. Then, you can go to the store, try in vain to squeeze a game into the bag from various angles, and then sigh forlornly and shuffle out the door with your head hanging down.

[quote name='bobo2k4']So you can use a big garbage bag?[/quote]

It says "Offer may be discontinued at any time" likely in the event that someone walks in with a bodybag, but I doubt if a garbage bag would upset them... they are still making money on selling pre-played games, 20% off so I doubt if they would complain....

*goes rummaging through closet looking for that 'life-sized full zip' bag.

I was in a B&M today and the guy didn't say anything about bags... he just said until Saturday all PO are 20% off... but I like the bag idea, recalls memories of Supermarket Sweep!

yup got this in my sunday ads too. already used it up, but only things i found interesting at my EB was mark of the kri, magic pengel, and ico. garbage bag in my opinion is just a waste of your time because unless you plan on buying all the fucking shit they got (which some still aint even cheap after 20%). But if my local EBs were pre-owned gold mines maybe I'd think differently but yeah...

If my local has 20% off all games for a while, I will defiently try to use it and the 30% discount from winning at that annoying game on EB's website.

Has anyone even tried doing this? I'm sure most stores will say no but still....

I think it can be done... an employee was telling me about how he would be stacking deals on top of the 20% to get an overall 40 something % off a game.

For whatever reason, the company only decided to run the ad/sticker in select markets, although it can be used at any of the b&m stores. Also, the 20% discount *CAN* be combined with the GMR 10% discount if you have it.

This sounds nice but the 20% coupon from that online game is still good, plus the 10% GMR. If you don't have the GMR or the coupon this is very nice though.

Can I print out that coupon and use it in-stores? Or is that one of those no reproductions allowed...so the online code can only be used?

bread's done
Back