EBGames Canada - $10 minimum trade value for PS4 and Xbox One games

cashinstinct

CAGiversary!
EBGAMES CANADA

$10 minimum trade value for PS4 and Xbox One games

No end date for promotion.

Source: EB Games Canada Twitter

Now you'll get a MINIMUM of $10 trade value on ALL #PS4 and #XboxOne games! Not a limited time offer.
Exception as of March 14, 2017: sports games from 2015 or older that sell for $9.99 or less used.

Examples: NBA Live 14, NBA 2K14, NBA 2K15, NHL 15, Madden 15, Madden 25, WWE 2k15...

Games that had previously a TIV of $1 like Watch Dogs 1 PS4 for example now qualify for $10 TIV.

It is a good time to make some cleanup in collection. I did trade games such as Killzone and Watch Dogs 1.

It might also be a good time to "help" another retailer by buying their junk PS4 and Xbox One games, but that's another level :)

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the latest switch game release?

Can I change a switch preorder to another game (say a PS4/XBONE game later?)

What's the latest switch game release?

Can I change a switch preorder to another game (say a PS4/XBONE game later?)
Well I think all games currently available were released on console launch date?

Your milleage may vary to change a Switch preorder to another game later.

Many on Redflagdeals were able to only pre-order $5 on a Switch game (or buy a $10-$15 switch accessory) and put the rest on Edge card (or to pre-order Xbox One or PS4 game).

IF you trade games towards Switch console / games / accessories or pre-orders, value is double, so you get $20 value per game traded, promotion which ends March 15, 2017 (they changed it from April 2, will end early!!!)

They now changed end of Switch promo date March 15, 2017 (Wednesday) instead of April 2, 2017... so must be fast to get $20 per game...

Did my trade-ins today.

Traded in the following to get $180.

• The Order
  • Zumba
  • Star Wars Battlefront
  • NFS 4
  • Mighty No 9
  • Ryse
  • Ass Creed Unity
  • COD Ghosts
  • Watch Dogs
Traded in towards 2 Sonic Switch CE, will move them to a PS4 game later or a Fire Emblem CE if they have one then flip it.

Wish I was young and go around and get a bunch of $3 games from RCSS.  Good deal for sure.

Did my trade-ins today.

Traded in the following to get $180.

• The Order
  • Zumba
  • Star Wars Battlefront
  • NFS 4
  • Mighty No 9
  • Ryse
  • Ass Creed Unity
  • COD Ghosts
  • Watch Dogs
Traded in towards 2 Sonic Switch CE, will move them to a PS4 game later or a Fire Emblem CE if they have one then flip it.

Wish I was young and go around and get a bunch of $3 games from RCSS. Good deal for sure.
If it's like my local EB Games, they won't let you transfer credit from the Switch promotion to another format. In fact, they say their system just won't let them do it (they could be lying though), or if it does, you lose the 2x bonus.

If it's like my local EB Games, they won't let you transfer credit from the Switch promotion to another format. In fact, they say their system just won't let them do it (they could be lying though), or if it does, you lose the 2x bonus.
I call BS but sonic CE looks to be rare

so it is a fine pre-order anyway.

Edge Weekend Promotions March 24-26 2017

Platinum Members get 50% extra Trade Credit 

Onyx Members get 75% extra Trade Credit

It means minimum $15 trade value for Platinum members... instead of minimum $10.

Pretty interesting!

bread's done
Back