Ebgames Canada: March Break Price Drops Web Only!

I hear Splatterhouse was bad but i still want to play it ... but i know the game will always be pretty cheap so i will wait. also i think Knight's Contracts was one of the games i saw the last time i was at HMV cause the name rings a bell But, i didn't know much of the game i did read a Joystiq review once but that was quite abit ago that it didn't leave a imprint in my memory on it.

i'm most likely will pass this time around.

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']Hmmm tempted to pick up Knight Contract, it just doesnt look that good. If anyone can vouch for it let me know.[/QUOTE]

it got 3.5/10 on IGN, and 51/100 on Metacritic. I don't usually base my opinions on reviews, but those are some pretty horrible scores.. lol

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']Hmmm tempted to pick up Knight Contract, it just doesnt look that good. If anyone can vouch for it let me know.[/QUOTE]

10$ it's worth it!

[quote name='dvdswapper']This is on their site in the banners. I'm looking for more items that dropped in price now.
http://www.ebgames.ca/browse/Product...px?groupid=719
Dragon Ball z ultimate tenkaichi $29.99
Splatter house $9.99
Tekken Hybrid limited edition $29.99
Knights contract $9.99
tekken 6 $9.99[/QUOTE]

I might order DragonBall Z Ultimate Tenkaichi & Tekken Hybrid LE both are 50% off... Not bad at all! :)

Limited Edition of Tekken Hybrid? that's a pretty good deal for any Tekken fan to pick up. $30 I might just get it myself.

Is Tekken Hybrid out of stock? I cannot add it to my cart for some reason even though it says shipping in 24 hours.

[quote name='Leshita']Is Tekken Hybrid out of stock? I cannot add it to my cart for some reason even though it says shipping in 24 hours.[/QUOTE]
Yea I tried too, same thing :(

[quote name='JamesSoprano']I hear Splatterhouse was bad but i still want to play it ... but i know the game will always be pretty cheap so i will wait. also i think Knight's Contracts was one of the games i saw the last time i was at HMV cause the name rings a bell But, i didn't know much of the game i did read a Joystiq review once but that was quite abit ago that it didn't leave a imprint in my memory on it.

i'm most likely will pass this time around.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't say Splatterhouse was bad. It's pretty fun. Some splatter deaths are a bit repetitive, but so are the special moves in Mortal Kombat. The story is basic (but turns into a weird save the world kind of thing partway through). The mask is voiced by freakin' Jim Cummings - so that's bonus points there. Plus, you can unlock the original 3 Splatterhouse games. For $10-$20 - it's worth it, IMO.

[quote name='Korahn']I wouldn't say Splatterhouse was bad. It's pretty fun. Some splatter deaths are a bit repetitive, but so are the special moves in Mortal Kombat. The story is basic (but turns into a weird save the world kind of thing partway through). The mask is voiced by freakin' Jim Cummings - so that's bonus points there. Plus, you can unlock the original 3 Splatterhouse games. For $10-$20 - it's worth it, IMO.[/QUOTE]

WOW... that's basicly 4 games in 1 even tho the 3 are old ( doesn't mean it's bad ) hmmm well if i don't get it now. I'll wait till another day. thanks for the heads up !

[quote name='Variation']You have to play through the game to unlock the older games though, and it is bad.[/QUOTE]

Matter of preference I suppose. I played through it and enjoyed it a fair bit. Got it from GameAccess though.

Splatterhouse is not that bad of a game. Controls are not great, camera angles sometimes get frustrating but the bloody graphics is great. A very good update of the old games. It's really great that they included the original games as well. I used to drop lots of coinage in those games when I was young.

Tekken 6 is the only good game on there. The Tekken hybrid is literally a TT2 demo featuring 4 characters, so buy it only if you really want TT1 in HD. Knights Contact is TRASH, so is Splatterhouse.

bread's done
Back