EBgames.com classic BOGO 9/17

StealthNinjaScyther

CAGiversary!
Looks like another classic(NES, Genesis, SNES) buy one get one free deal is coming. This Friday, 9/17. Coupon code: CLSCBOGO.

For those who don't know about it, to see when they had or will have one just put in the code and it should give a message saying when.

too bad zelda: lttp isn't in stock anymore... $4.99 + another $4.99 game would've been kickass =^n.n^=

I'm getting on this like no tommorow...FINALLY I can force myself to get "We're Back: A Dinosaur Tale" for Genesis...been wanting that since I saw the movie in 1993...good times

I just used the code you cannot stack coupons, but for 14.97 I got

Adventure Island
Castlevania
Castlevania III
Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers

Picked up Final Fantasy II and Super Metroid for $33. Was tempted by FF1, Megaman 5/6, Romance of the three kingdoms IV, and I was trying to figure out what would give me the most value, but ultimately I just picked up the two I wanted most.

Most of the expensive games have disappeared already, what a surprise... I'm really tempted by a few of these 5.99 nes games.

You can use your EB Edge card for 10% off and buy 1 get 1 free.

EdgeCard-popup.jpg

Put number highlighted in coupon code space.

The refurb Neo Geo pocket color system and neo geo pocket games are also eligible for the coupon.

Seriously considering it... But i'll probably have to pass.

I bought lots and lots of Gameboy Color games, at less than $3.00 a pop, that won't hurt!!! :)

6 Games @ $5.99
Total: 17.39

after clscbogo + 10% member edge card

[quote name='TomCloud9']I just used the code you cannot stack coupons, but for 14.97 I got

Adventure Island
Castlevania
Castlevania III
Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers[/quote]

Thanks for the info (about stacking), much appreciated!

Ah CND RR. My sister and I used to play that in co-op mode when we were kids. You can pick each other up so we would just try to pick each other up, run to the first ledge and then see if we could jump out far enough and throw so that the thrown guy couldn't make it back to the edge of the ledge. Yep Chip N Dale deatchmatch style. Good times.

[quote name='rywateska']I'm getting on this like no tommorow...FINALLY I can force myself to get "We're Back: A Dinosaur Tale" for Genesis...been wanting that since I saw the movie in 1993...good times[/quote]

NOOOO ITS GONE!!!

[quote name='rywateska'][quote name='rywateska']I'm getting on this like no tommorow...FINALLY I can force myself to get "We're Back: A Dinosaur Tale" for Genesis...been wanting that since I saw the movie in 1993...good times[/quote]

NOOOO ITS GONE!!![/quote]

Don't feel too bad, I can't even find "Ducktales" 1 or 2 for the NES. There are still some good games too. If those of you who don't have "Faxanadu" don't buy it you WILL get yelled at. :evil:
It really is an excellent game.

Well, it's just not worth it now...I pulled away 4 games but it wouldn't let me put in the SAVER or PPLAY15 on top of the bogo deal so I'm sadly passing...if anyone see's "We're Back" in stock post it up...please?

[quote name='rywateska']Well, it's just not worth it now...I pulled away 4 games but it wouldn't let me put in the SAVER or PPLAY15 on top of the bogo deal so I'm sadly passing...if anyone see's "We're Back" in stock post it up...please?[/quote]

not worth it? depending on what games you pick, you could get up to a 50% savings on each game

[quote name='Sarang01']Don't feel too bad, I can't even find "Ducktales" 1 or 2 for the NES.[/quote]

Duck Tales 1 & 2 are actually getting slightly rare, especially 2. Duck Tales typically goes for $8-10 on eBay; I just bought it off there. Duck Tales 2 is going for $25 on eBay with a Buy It Now, and it's the only one listed. If you want either of those, eBay might be your best bet.

Just picked myself up Cool Spot, Ghouls and Ghosts, Bucky O Hare, Lode Runner, Solomon's Key, and Yo Noid. A happy gamer am I.

[quote name='Wet Ninja'][quote name='Sarang01']Don't feel too bad, I can't even find "Ducktales" 1 or 2 for the NES.[/quote]

Duck Tales 1 & 2 are actually getting slightly rare, especially 2. Duck Tales typically goes for $8-10 on eBay; I just bought it off there. Duck Tales 2 is going for $25 on eBay with a Buy It Now, and it's the only one listed. If you want either of those, eBay might be your best bet.[/quote]

Ugh, Capcom needs to bring that shit back. X-(

It's a crying shame that SAVER can't be combined with this. Still an awesome deal, though, and perfect timing since I'm scoring a toploader from a friend. Picked up six NES games for about $20. :)

[quote name='heffaji']Just picked myself up Cool Spot, Ghouls and Ghosts, Bucky O Hare, Lode Runner, Solomon's Key, and Yo Noid. A happy gamer am I.[/quote]

Bucky O'Hare! I remember that game. That game was fucking awesome.

[quote name='Trakan']
Bucky O'Hare! I remember that game. That game was shaq-fuing awesome.[/quote]

Yeah, I remember renting, playing, and loving the game when I was younger. Still, I never got the chance to beat it before it had to go back and then that store went out of buisness before I could rent again so I figured I might as well go for it.

[quote name='heffaji']Hey Rywateska, We're Back is back in stock.....[/quote]

It's only SNES for $5...the Genesis ones were selling at $2...I'll find it somewhere down the line for cheaper than $5 I'm sure...thanks for looking though!

[quote name='lordopus99']nothing old school is over 29.99 (to my knowledge).[/quote]

...unless it was made by Square, before FF7 made them popular over here.

bread's done
Back