ebgames.com inventory check?

CaoPi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
144 (100%)
what happen to it? is it no longer available to the point where you can check whats in stock in store?

[quote name='CaoPi']what happen to it? is it no longer available to the point where you can check whats in stock in store?[/QUOTE]

It merged with Gamestop's store locator... some EB stores aren't listed, for some reason (makes me think these are the ones that won't be around in the future).

I much prefer the new way, since Gamestop leaves up all their games whether it's OOS or not, where EB used to pull down the page.

[quote name='Roufuss']some EB stores aren't listed, for some reason (makes me think these are the ones that won't be around in the future).[/QUOTE]

The stores that aren't listed haven't been converted yet.

On a side note, has anyone been able to access Gamestop's website lately? I've been trying to do an inventory check on there for a few days now, but the site's been down.

I haven't been able to use the inventory tracker. It gives me the message about purchases being for in-store only or something like that.

i called ebgames and the guy said customers will probably be able to use gamestop credit at ebgames stores at the end of march.

[quote name='mentos888']i called ebgames and the guy said customers will probably be able to use gamestop credit at ebgames stores at the end of march.[/quote]

hey thats great to hear as I have some left over credit at gamestop.

bread's done
Back