EBGames.com now has Pre-Played 360 games in stock COUPONS DONT WORK THOUGH

[quote name='Indonesia']Nothing work with coupon/ Edge card or saver except Kameo and COD 2.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads-up... I edited the topic and title.

Dern, I thought I had a big scoop too!

When I had Ridge Race 6 and COD2 in my cart, the cag15 coupon worked. When I removed one of the games, the site said my order no longer qualified for the coupon. Perhaps there is a minimum 2 game requirement?

[quote name='coolz481']When I had Ridge Race 6 and COD2 in my cart, the cag15 coupon worked. When I removed one of the games, the site said my order no longer qualified for the coupon. Perhaps there is a minimum 2 game requirement?[/QUOTE]

COD is the one qualify for CAG15/CAG16.

how is ebgames.com in their condition of used games? do they put all those stickers all over the manual, case and so on like their B&M store does?

[quote name='asianxcore']how is ebgames.com in their condition of used games? do they put all those stickers all over the manual, case and so on like their B&M store does?[/QUOTE]
Varies. They will at least have the yellow price stickers on them. Some have additional stickers, depending on where they've been stocked, how old they are, etc.

I once bought a preowned game from EBGames.com and it came sealed. It does really depend, you get all kinds of different conditions. Once I got a used game with Gamestop stickers on it.

[quote name='DX']You enjoy games in cardboard sleeves and Ziploc bags eh?[/QUOTE]

so does gamestop usually ship only the games in a sleeve?

[quote name='clueless']so does gamestop usually ship only the games in a sleeve?[/QUOTE]
You're lucky if you even get a sleeve. Ive gotten discs in a plastic bag.

CheapyD = can you look into seeing if EB will fix the used codes on the 360s to work with the CAG codes?

[quote name='clueless']CheapyD = can you look into seeing if EB will fix the used codes on the 360s to work with the CAG codes?[/QUOTE]
I'll add a "please." 360 games with CAG15/EDGE/SAVER would be sweetness.

Buyer beware, when I looked at these 360 games the other day I noticed that the normal "includes instructions and original packaging" was no where to be found on these listings, combine this with the fact that the 2 for 1 360 game deal at eb says specificly that cases and instructions are NOT required.

[quote name='cyberlian']Buyer beware, when I looked at these 360 games the other day I noticed that the normal "includes instructions and original packaging" was no where to be found on these listings, combine this with the fact that the 2 for 1 360 game deal at eb says specificly that cases and instructions are NOT required.[/QUOTE]
Hooray GameStop, I mean, EB!

[quote name='cyberlian']Buyer beware, when I looked at these 360 games the other day I noticed that the normal "includes instructions and original packaging" was no where to be found on these listings, combine this with the fact that the 2 for 1 360 game deal at eb says specificly that cases and instructions are NOT required.[/QUOTE]
Don't worry about it, all current gen games are guaranteed. There was a similar situation with DS and PSP games through the website, they're also guaranteed, but it took them a while to add the text to the listings. Its easy to return things to an EB B&M anyway.

Yes, I know about the codes not working. The pplay15 code works now, but no other codes work. My edge card does not even work. The cag codes and the saver code still do not work. :hot:

[quote name='clueless']CheapyD = can you look into seeing if EB will fix the used codes on the 360s to work with the CAG codes?[/QUOTE]Yes. My EB rep was recently downsized so I need to track down my new rep.

[quote name='CheapyD']Yes. My EB rep was recently downsized so I need to track down my new rep.[/QUOTE]
A hearty "boo!" to whoever fired the guy responsible for CAG15.

well whenever and whomever finds out when the edge card 10% code works let us know. I can't wait to purchase Either Ridge Racer 6 or Quake 4 with 10% +15% off codes.:p

[quote name='dj88tpry']Yes, I know about the codes not working. The pplay15 code works now, but no other codes work. My edge card does not even work. The cag codes and the saver code still do not work. :hot:[/QUOTE]

Thanks CheapyD for looking into ... I emailed customer service before about PPLAY15 figuring they would activate all the codes and did not want to ruin the chances of CAG15 or CAG16 going away. So I only asked about PPLAY15. I guess they made it work . they never did reply back to me yet on my email request.

As I mentioned before, THAW360 shows up as Tony Hawk's Underground 3 XBX (and the XBox version of THAW shows up as THAW XBox), so I wsa able to stack coupons on top of it, the Edge card, CAG15 and Saver. Haven't got it in the mail yet, but I e-mail CS and they said it was indeed the 360 version. Got it down to $37.xx and change. I'll post whether or not it's the 360 version when I get it. What sucks is that I got an e-mail saying that they were sorry, they no longer had the 360 PO version of THAW in stock.. then I got a shipping notice and the tracking says it's on the way, so.. if they're out of 360 PO THAW, I wonder what i'm getting.

So you guys are trading in 360 games already? What are you getting? I'm considering ditching Quake and possibly PD0 (pending my re-test of Live over the next week) which should give me enough for Amped 3, or one would assume. Since theres nothing coming out till March and April... and I think my edge card expires in April.

Hopefully the codes start all working soon so I can get a gift card and use that online to get Amped 3 used and something else.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']So you guys are trading in 360 games already? What are you getting? I'm considering ditching Quake and possibly PD0 (pending my re-test of Live over the next week) which should give me enough for Amped 3, or one would assume. Since theres nothing coming out till March and April... and I think my edge card expires in April.

Hopefully the codes start all working soon so I can get a gift card and use that online to get Amped 3 used and something else.[/QUOTE]

I think EB is running a trade 2 used 360 get one 360 game free deal

[quote name='clueless']I think EB is running a trade 2 used 360 get one 360 game free deal[/QUOTE]

Yep they sure are and it ends at the end of this week.

[quote name='clueless']I think EB is running a trade 2 used 360 get one 360 game free deal[/QUOTE]

Is that a good deal? I thought they were offering $30 per 360 game...:roll:

Nah, it's not $30 a game...I work at EB and the most I've seen offered that I can recall off the top of my head for a game out already (Elder Scrolls IV does/did have a value around $35 but that might be different since I looked) was $28 for Perfect Dark 0 LE. I am pretty sure Kameo is only $18.

Just to let everyone know:

I order Quake IV and Amped 3 from gamestop.com with a 25% off coupon ($80 Total before tax/shipping) and the games arrvied today with ORIGINAL packaging. Quake IV even came with the bonus quake 2 disc..

I know there has been discussion about the games not coming with original packaging. I am one of the lucky ones.

Kevin

[quote name='gwaki']But the problem is you cna get them new for less from bestbuy with the coupons.[/QUOTE]

i keep reading about these best buy 360 game coupons.. where & how do you get the coupons??? please tell.

thank's in adv.

[quote name='fullhavok']i keep reading about these best buy 360 game coupons.. where & how do you get the coupons??? please tell.

thank's in adv.[/QUOTE]

dis_hdr_nav_search.gif

FWIW, I ordered a preowned THAW 360 and was able to use the Edge, CAG15 and SAVER. It was in my cart as "Tony Hawk's Underground 3 XBX", even says it on the sticker, but when I received it the other day, it was indeed THAW 360.

heh, some deal! trade in 2 games that are 1 month a half old, get one free. damn guys! you can do better.

well just ordered the last THAW For 41xx lets hope I'll recieve it sometime this month as several packages sent Priority Mail Sent the Begining of the week haven't arrived as of Saturday.

[quote name='sesshoumarusama']well just ordered the last THAW For 41xx lets hope I'll recieve it sometime this month as several packages sent Priority Mail Sent the Begining of the week haven't arrived as of Saturday.[/QUOTE]

mine came yesterday. I was worried it wouldnt be the 360 version but it was and only one sticker on the back. Too bad the coupon codes dont work for other games.

just to let everyone know Perfect Dark and Perfect Dark Zero LE have just been added at only 1 unit in stock each both at $44.99 .

P.S. Edge Card still does not work. Saver can work with only adding a non preowned xbox 360 games.

bread's done
Back