Ebgames employees when will the 2nd shipment for 360 arrive

jam3582

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
for any of you guys that work at ebgames have you guys any clue when the second shipment would be comming in. I am on the second shipment of pre-orders and I wondering when it would get in .

[quote name='gizmogc']Here's a tip - CALL[/QUOTE]

I have most of the stores I have called gave me a different answer .Was wondering if someone here would have some insider info .

[quote name='gizmogc']Here's a tip - CALL[/QUOTE]

Calling someone doesn't help out much when no one really knows what Microsoft's doing

A local GameCrazy employee made reference to a second shipment on the 23rd. Which made my brain go, "... uuuhhhhh..?"

I have heard from four different Gamestops and EB Games that they will know on the 22nd. Until then we just have an estimation on when M$ will ship out more consoles.

dun dun dun dun.... i'm holding the report of our second shipments.....

dooodie

dooodie

doodie

dooo

Nov 28 and 29 second shipments begin hitting.

[quote name='Maynard']dun dun dun dun.... i'm holding the report of our second shipments.....

dooodie

dooodie

doodie

dooo

Nov 28 and 29 second shipments begin hitting.[/QUOTE]

oh thanks jesus and thank you maynard....if this is true...

The manager of the store I work at says mid-December. The manager of another EBGames around here says the week after launch

i just got put into the 2nd shipment just a minute ago. i'm fuckin number 1 on the second shipment. the second shipment could be the week of dec 5 or dec 12

bread's done
Back