Ebgames extra $20 credit for 5 PO PS2/XBOX/GC games

Requiem

CAGiversary!
$20 bonus trade-in for 5 PO PS2/XB/GC games Expires 10/31/2004
Trade-in 5 pre-played PS2/XB/GC games and receive $4.00 dollars bonus trade-in value for each item (total of $20 bonus). Game boxes and instructions are required. Some titles are excluded from trade. Limit one offer per customer. Some customers may be responsible for sales tax. Offer not valid with any other offers or discounts except for EB AdvantEDGE. Typographical errors are not the responsibility of EB Games. Offer not valid on EBGames.com. Coupon must be presented at the time of purchase.

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/ads/shops/instoretradein/#

Where do I get this coupon though? Is it in-store as well?

If you look in the ebgames columbus day sale thread, they have info on a 25$ extra bonus for the 5 select games.
Ends on the 17th I think though.

Yeah, but that one is mail in, while this $20 store credit is instant. Depends on which how long you want to wait.

I just dont know where the coupon is.

And since they pay $1 for most trade ins, you ll make $25 credit off 5 games. Thats not worth me even getting out of bed for, let alone hunting down a coupon.

I try not to trade in my games anymore, just because I always get screwed. Besides, I like collecting.

[quote name='Benaorn']Yeah Eb trade in suck. I traded in Crimson Sea at gamestop for 9 awhile back but EB only gave me 3.[/quote]

yea seriously they gave me 5 for Minority Report a few years back. That was the last game I traded in seeing that EB games give lower and lower values each day for games!

the $20 extra for 5 games ended last sunday (at least that is what the coupon said). Mine were tossed at my store; I would figure others would see the same thing. They must have extended it.

[quote name='lordopus99']the $20 extra for 5 games ended last sunday (at least that is what the coupon said). Mine were tossed at my store; .[/quote]

wtf, they tossed the games? or they tossed out the coupons?

Game stores give you crap for games that are more than a few months old. It's often better to ditch them at used book stores or even pawn shops. Heck, eBay will get you more money.

Or Hastings. 4 games for one system gets you a free game of up to $49.99 for that system. I bought 3 games for $17 at TRU this past weekend, combined them with a game I'd gotten for peanuts basically a while back, and traded them in at Hastings for Shadow Hearts: Covenant. If you've got a Hastings and a TRU in your area, this is the time to be picking up expensive games for next to nothing.

bread's done
Back