EBGAMES/Gamestop XBOX 360 Elite Pre Order Bundles

So is bundles the only way EB is selling the Elite? Because if that's so, they can stick their $250 trade-in coupon up their ass, I'll go to Gamecrazy or just stick with my Premium.

[quote name='tenzor']http://www.gamestop.com/productmerch.asp?groupid=711

one is with Guitar Hero 2 and The 360 System for $569.98

the other is called "Obsidian Bundle" (where they hell do they get these names) and contains an extra black controller, charge kit, battery and 1600 marketplace points for $581.96[/quote]
Obsidian is a black colored rock. It's the all black 360 package. Pretty straightforward.

And this is online only. They'll probably ship it today for delivery on Monday. I'd hardly call that pre-ordering since it's street dated for Sunday.

[quote name='shrike4242']So much for the "we're not getting any of them for pre-order" line.

Bunch of damned liars.[/QUOTE]

That's what they told us retail lackeys.

I'm not surprised one bit that they're holding them all for online. =\

[quote name='graf1k']So is bundles the only way EB is selling the Elite? Because if that's so, they can stick their $250 trade-in coupon up their ass, I'll go to Gamecrazy or just stick with my Premium.[/quote]

ditto.

[quote name='secretvampire']Wow, a rip-off bundle for a rip-off new SKU. Now you can get double-screwed![/quote]
:lol: :applause: :lol: :applause:

[quote name='tennisfan16']link is not working, did they take them down?[/quote]

yeah seems to be sold out now, but it says check back soon

bread's done
Back