Ebgames - Preorder Infinite Discovery 360 and get $5 off and free Overnight Shipping

stack9902

CAGiversary!
ebgames is offering a promo for free overnight shipping and 5 bucks off the game, all you have to do is type in promo code "TFK0LQR" and at checkout, bango 5 bucks off and free overnight shipping, which should get it to you on the day of release. I tried with a buddy of mine and it works, so its a multi use. I know its not a huge savings, but 5 bucks and no gas to pickup the game, not too bad.

Working for me. Thanks OP.

edit: Or not. Said it was working up until the last step and then said it doesnt apply.

[quote name='Foolman']Working for me. Thanks OP.[/quote]

Now this is gonna bug me. :lol:

I keep getting:
"The coupon entered will not provide a discount based on the current contents of your shopping cart. You may continue checkout without a discount or read the coupon description below and make the appropriate changes to your shopping cart or shipping method selected. Coupon description :
Coupon:TFK0LQR - Free shipping and $5 off Infinite Undiscovery"

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah and with no tax, Amazon's price is only about $1 more. I guess I'll just order from them since I don't need the game release day anyway and I can't get this coupon code to work.

[quote name='Ex~']I thought it was called Infinite Undiscovery.

Did they change the name or something?[/quote]

No, OP has it wrong.

[quote name='Foolman']Working for me. Thanks OP.

edit: Or not. Said it was working up until the last step and then said it doesnt apply.[/quote]

very welcome glad I could pass along the savings!!

[quote name='danh920']you're right

however you wont have it on release day, 9/1 is labor day, they'd have to ship on 8/30[/quote]

they ship UPS, which isn't closed on 9/1, only USPS is closed so therefore it can go out on monday via overnight mail.

[quote name='danh920']heres a link for the amazon foil deal

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001D3NPY6/ref=pe_5170_10004270_pe_snp_PY6[/quote]

this actually somewhat annoys me, I had preordered the game from Amazon before and suddenly that listing is gone and they put this one up

the problem is what happens to my order since the thing I ordered no longer exists in their catalog? I emailed them about it and they said I'd have to reorder the new one which is BS since I got the first listing in my goldbox and yes I'm such a cheap ass that I want to still save my $3

Yeah, for some reason it's giving me an error after I choose the shipping method (any of them). It says the coupon doesn't work with whatever's in the cart.

If anyone can actually get this coupon to work, feel free to update us.

I had to call into the website store to get this adjusted.

(800) 883-8895

You can try to e-mail after ordering but I never get a response that way from past experiences.

[quote name='danh920']when it ships i believe

does anyone have a code to spare? it appears that i have yet to receive this email[/QUOTE]

I only received this e-mail to one of the three e-mail accounts I have signed up with them. This is the account that is the oldest and usually is the last to get the weekly deals. (Usually comes in around 6:30PM on Friday)

If I get an extra I will PM you.

[quote name='syndicate701']Any good press about this game?[/quote]
tri-Ace (Valkyrie Profile, Star Ocean) developed 360 exclusive J-RPG.

What's unique about it is that it's all real time and seamless... no loading between encounters and the overworld and towns and cities. Supposedly 18 playable characters, and you can customize abilities, create multiple parties, cook...

To me it seems a mesh of everything interesting and good about the different tri-Ace games all in one package. Worth a shot.

I want to get this game, but I'm hoping for some cool preorder item besides the code >_>

Eh, I'll wait a little longer to see if anything good comes up

Yeah, I don't think there'll be anything other than the foil.

However, Tales of Vesperia had its SE announced pretty late, too.

[quote name='Maromi']Yeah, I don't think there'll be anything other than the foil.

However, Tales of Vesperia had its SE announced pretty late, too.[/quote]

has anyone here seen where to preorder the SE of vesperia, I can't seem to find any stores even eb.com doesn't have it?

I ended up ordering at amazon along with it's guide (and the Tales of Vesperia guide - I love amazon's price on these guides).

[quote name='Maromi']Yeah, it's not listed anywhere yet. I'm just hoping it's not a GameStop exclusive.[/quote]

so far its not on their website, so I doubt if its exclusive to them, but with two weeks left before the game drops I would think there would be more info about this than what is out there.

bread's done
Back