Echochrome - What FW do I need to play this?

Nephlabobo

CAGiversary!
I have 3.52 firmware.

I went to the store and bought this today. (I live in Asia)

I boot the UMD and then the screen goes black and my PSP shuts off.

Do I need to upgrade my firmware?

Anyone know what FW I need to play this?

the UMD should have a system update (under the Game option on the XMB) if it requires a newer firmware version. newer games usually include it b/c not everyone knows how to update (like little kids).

i downloaded the PSP demo from the Japanese PSN store. it required a higher firmware, which i went and got 3.90 to make it work. and that's also what i read here. it should be the same for the UMD version.

Yeah, but I have custom fw, so I don't really want it to be overwritten.

A guy I know said it worked on 3.71, so I'm going to try that.

Thanks for the info though.

if you're using m33, you should really update to 3.9xx, it's pretty good, and has an update for using the network update (connects to the dark alex/m33 website, downloads the update to the correct folder) and they cracked the sony updater so it uses the custom now instead of the official. Just don't do any pirating with it :)

[quote name='Nowell']if you're using m33, you should really update to 3.9xx, it's pretty good, and has an update for using the network update (connects to the dark alex/m33 website, downloads the update to the correct folder) and they cracked the sony updater so it uses the custom now instead of the official. Just don't do any pirating with it :)[/quote]

Course he wont cuz i mean there are some many other reason to have a cfw right..... lol;)

bread's done
Back