eCost Xbox Receritfied Core Consoles - 218.00

Proves Microsoft is still putting out bad consoles. These just came out and now the 'refurbs' are hitting? Crazy...

I'm sorry, but buying a recertified 360 is a good way to lose your money. If they were $100 I would think about it, but you're basically getting a $50 discount, no 3 year warranty (right?) and a system that's probably been abused with the towel trick. You are so much better off buying a new one for that extra $50. The 3 year warranty alone is worth the extra cost, not to mention that the newer machines are supposedly more reliable and have not been abused by the towel trick.

[quote name='charlescheese']I'm sorry, but buying a recertified 360 is a good way to lose your money. If they were $100 I would think about it, but you're basically getting a $50 discount, no 3 year warranty (right?) and a system that's probably been abused with the towel trick. You are so much better off buying a new one for that extra $50. The 3 year warranty alone is worth the extra cost, not to mention that the newer machines are supposedly more reliable and have not been abused by the towel trick.[/quote]

Agreed why bother when for few dollars more you get a new with HDMI port and the better cooler running version.

[quote name='tightclaws']Agreed why bother when for few dollars more you get a new with HDMI port and the better cooler running version.[/QUOTE]

edit - you be right about that

Microcenter sells the PREMIUMS for 220 and they come with a 1 year in store warranty. So for 2 bucks more you get a lot more and a warranty!

[quote name='johnwashere']Microcenter sells the PREMIUMS for 220 and they come with a 1 year in store warranty. So for 2 bucks more you get a lot more and a warranty![/quote]

What do you end up getting warranty wise from both Micro Center and Microsoft? I have been thinking of picking one up and $220 is a nice price if they will back it.

bread's done
Back